I wrote Jesus" in Google search and now I am very upset

There is a website called “Jesus fashion dress up”, which makes fun of our Lord.Different garments can be dragged with the mouse to "dress up Jesus in the Cross’
What vile person can do such thing.?
And what can be done about it?
:mad:
Any ideas?

This shows that Satan is alive and well and doing his utmost to destroy/discredit the
saving sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ. I think strongly protesting is about all that can be done, other than pray for the soul that came up with such a vile and blasphemous idea.

PAX DOMINI :signofcross:

Shalom Aleichem

You could take up hacking and disable the website. A virtuous “worm” may be nice. Or abstain from the internet in reparation of such blasphemies.

… maybe both.

That’s really messed up.

…but you know what will happen to the creators of the website, no action goes unaccounted for…

In a world where a mother can legally have her fully awake unborn child butchered alive in her womb by some idiot in a labcoat … there is absolutely nothing out there that suprises me. People might think they are getting away with all of this stuff, but they are only kidding themselves.

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction;" Galatians 6: 7-8
:wink:

Just imagine if this was a game involved Muhammad. Not too long ago there was a fighting game where you can choose from the different gods, prophets or deities. Of course Jesus, Buddha, and Muhammad were among the characters.

that’s horrible :frowning:

I wish I could be surprised, but I’m not. There’s just so much evil, and what’s sad is that people don’t acknowledge that evil is even evil. I can imagine some misguided people thinking that “it’s just a joke” and that we have no sense of humor. Well, not about that… not when the One I love was whipped and beaten bloody beyond recognition so that they can be forgiven for sins such as their stupid “game”. The price He paid, if we could only fathom!

As the children at Fatima were asked to do , we should make reparation to God in prayer and sacrifice.

info@girldressupgames.net is the email address of the site that “normal bob smith” links to.

Here is two emails I am considering sending:

[girldressupgames.com]
Dear Sir or Madam,

I do not know if you are aware that a web designer by the name of “normal bob smith” links to you from his website jesusdressup.com I find his site offensive and unworthy of any support. Please understand that while I have nothing against you, your company or your website, I will be boycotting it and informing friends, coworkers and fellow church members of your association with “normal bob smith”. Furthermore I will conduct periodic web searches to find sites linked to yours and inform them of your association with “normal bob smith”

Sincerely,

[signed]

“normal bob smith”]

Mr. Smith,

Today I happened upon your website “jesusdressup.com

I did not find it particularly amusing. Offering to dress up God in a devil suit is offensive to me. Of course, you do not care. Your own website tracks how busy you are by saying that when things are slow that "Help! Religious people give their god credit when I’m this low on jobs! Hire me quick!"
I am not in a position to hire you, so I am of little consequence. However, I would like to inform you that I will be contacting the people on your review list:

TShirtHell.com
BigJoy.com
Outgrabe.com
TroubleGirls.co.uk
Amber Ray
AChimera.com

To inform them of my boycott and my intent to inform friends, coworkers and fellow church members of your site and ask them to write to you past and future employers to let them know of our extreme distaste for your work. I am certain you will still find work, the world being as it is. But I will continue my distaste at your mocking of the God of the Universe. Also, I will be praying for you.

[signed]

What do you think?

Nothing can really be “done about it.” You could, as one poster suggested, boycott sites that advertise on the site. But, let’s face it, if they’re advertising on that site then they’re probably not counting faithful Christians as their target consumers.
Essentially, the freedom for others to mock our faith is what protects our freedom to practice our faith.

Unfortunately there’s nothing you can do. There’s no authority you can really report them to. It’s stupid really, Christians can be penalised for trying to evangelise yet these people get off with not so much as a slap on the wrist. What’s sick is if the mass media knew of the site’s existence they’d probably think it was rather funny.

In my opinion, the antichrist is alive and well in society. He isn’t a living body, but rather, a belief and practice.

I think these are excellent letters,you are the only person that came up with a defense plan.You are an action person.I think Christ would be appreciative because you are doing something about it.Thank you:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

On a side note, can you imagine the uproar if there were a “play dressup with Mohammed” website?

I will give up chocolate for a week. :(:slight_smile:

It’s so sad to see the way things are going in our society, and I shudder to think of my children someday seeing half the stuff that’s on TV (even, sometimes especially, commercials!). So I’m not surprised.

But ErichK and almightyservant have a good point: if it were a “dress-up Mohammed” site there’d be an uproar. Because they’re a “minority?” Or why? (I’m not talking ethnicity, either, but religion) What about if Christians were in the minority? Would the other religions be so tolerant as to listen to us every time we were offended? Sigh.

How horrible – but nothing surprises me anymore – we should pray. You know so so so many years ago when Saturday Night Live was new there was a sacriligeous skit about the Nativity performed by John Belushi and Gilda Radner. I was appalled and turned off the TV, what happened in that skit was mild by today’s comparisons.

My prayers: God have mercy on our world. God’s will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. And…Come now Lord Jesus. Come now and save the innocents and take us to heaven to be with You forevermore.

Yeah, don’t do that. There is a lot of evil about on the internet. I just try to get away from unsightly web sites, links, etc. as quickly as possible and find myself saying a little automatic “sorry” to Jesus, Mary, the saints, very very often for the offenses that some people put out as humor or to shock us or for whatever reason. I guess we should pray more rosaries and Divine Mercy chaplets “in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world”. There is also the Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Mother.
Also, there are people putting out good images and messages, too. We can encourage them and join them. For example there are several slide shows on youtube of sacred art featuring Mary and Jesus. Just don’t click on “Jesus will survive” because that is quite offensive. I imagine we could also complain to youtube and the other websites, search engines, etc. for the fact that so much of what comes up first is so terrible. What do you think?
Or we could do something safer like read a book!

As I said before, Satan is alive and well in doing his utmost to destroy our faith and Church. He’s using any means possible, including poor deluded fools like John Belushi and Gilda Radner.

But I am not worried, even though I am apalled at what’s going on, Jesus said that “the gates of hell shall not prevail against it” and that He will be with us always. He has kept His word ( the Word of God ) for our Church has lasted for these past 2000 years. Even
though Satan has tried to destroy it from within ( black Popes and other clergy ) the Church and Christianity still dominates.

What we have to do is to persevere in our faith in Him and pray for all these souls that have fallen into Satan’s trap and know not what they do.

God Bless us all.

PAX DOMINI :signofcross:

Shalom Aleichem

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.