Idaho School Teachers Dress as Mexican Stereotypes, Border Wall

Because it’s not reasonable. It’s bigoted. https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/358561-gop-leaders-say-immigration-bill-coming-in-2018

Do you really think that an activity on cultural sensitivity should ask people to do something culturally insensitive?

Actually, sending people home to deadly situations is effectively killing them.

Bigoted: having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one’s own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others.

So, the situation of every single migrant is life-threatening?
every single one of the migrants the US has sent home has died?
Because that’s what abortion is. It’s a success when there’s one death.

They are just what Secretary DeVos is looking for right now.

Notwithstanding the inappropriate placement of a hackneyed meme, I stand by my words. Working to shut out as many immigrants, refugees, and migrants as possible from this country, primarily from non-white and non-affluent countries, is indeed bigoted.

You said that it was in NO WAY comparable to killing an unborn child.

I’m telling you NOT that every single asylee necessarily faces imminent death if turned away, although the risk is quite high, but that it is closer to killing unborn children than you seem willing to acknowledge.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.