If it were not for Rome, our masses would end up like this!

Those crazy Episcopalians, let the pictures do the talking!

layman.org/layman/news/2005-news/new-york-city-church-holds.htm

If they believe marrying homosexuals is just fine, in light of :bible1: Genesis 19: 1-29, Romans 1: 24-27, 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10 and 1 Timothy 1: 10 , that look suits them perfectly.

I would have to say this is poetic justice.:rolleyes:

[quote=Catholic29]Those crazy Episcopalians, let the pictures do the talking!

If they believe marrying homosexuals is just fine, in light of :bible1: Genesis 19: 1-29, Romans 1: 24-27, 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10 and 1 Timothy 1: 10 , that look suits them perfectly.

[/quote]

I would keep quiet on this matter, you might insight the radtrads out there, if you know what I mean by that.

[quote=jimmy]I would keep quiet on this matter, you might insight the radtrads out there, if you know what I mean by that.
[/quote]

Yeah, those “radtrads” who like a PRIEST presiding, preferably one who is not dressed as a clown, but takes seriously the sacrifice of Calvary made present. I know this is an Episcopalian service, but this kind of nonsense–no, blasphemy-- has occurred more than once in our own Church.

[/quote]

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, too late. http://www.stjosephsmen.com/letters/images/clowns_small.jpg
"Clown Mass" stjosephsmen.com/letters/clownmass.htm

[quote=jimmy]I would keep quiet on this matter, you might insight the radtrads out there, if you know what I mean by that.
[/quote]

I know what you mean, they are just more than eager to throw us liberal/modernist “Novus Ordinarians” in with those guys.:rolleyes:

After the service, as people gathered outside for a parish picnic, one parishioner in clown makeup said, “It’s okay to be happy.”

By jove, he’s right…that’s it! I’m convinced! Clown mass for everyone!

[quote=UKcatholicGuy]Yeah, those “radtrads” who like a PRIEST presiding, preferably one who is not dressed as a clown, but takes seriously the sacrifice of Calvary made present. I know this is an Episcopalian service, but this kind of nonsense–no, blasphemy-- has occurred more than once in our own Church.
[/quote]

I am all for preserving reverense for the Mass, but I am sick of the radtrads bringing up the clown mass. That is their only ammo. It is only an excuse for the sedies and the specs to remain outside the Church.

yes I know it is actually sspx.

[quote=Catholic29]I know what you mean, they are just more than eager to throw us liberal/modernist “Novus Ordinarians” in with those guys.:rolleyes:
[/quote]

They will even throw those who go to an indult into it. If your in good standing with the Church, your in bad standing with the specs and Pope Michael and the other bunch.

[/quote]

[size=2]:eek: Oh No! A village has lost it’s Bozo![/size]

If there are any Episcopalians on the boards, please except this invitation to come to the nearest Catholic church.

My good friends, please review point #2 under Conduct Rules. I myself was unaware of this policy and I would hate to see anyone get booted, if they are unaware of the rule.

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=2

:tiphat:

I forgot about that rule, I will make sure not to use it again. I sincerely apologize. :bowdown: Please don’t kick me to the curb moderators.:eek:

It’s just a freindly reminder and I would hope that no one would turn the thread over to moderators without first making sure people are fully aware of the rule. It is so easy to come into one board after another and just click the “yeah, I read it” box. I do this all the time. I found this rule when looking for something else.

:slight_smile:

[quote=UKcatholicGuy]Yeah, those “radtrads” who like a PRIEST presiding, preferably one who is not dressed as a clown, but takes seriously the sacrifice of Calvary made present. I know this is an Episcopalian service, but this kind of nonsense–no, blasphemy-- has occurred more than once in our own Church.
[/quote]

Celebrating!

Sure Jimmy…thanks for offering no intellectually stimulating information…once again we have a blatant and outlandish attack against traditionalist…This thread has nothing to do with the traditional Mass or those who favor it…furthermore, it has nothing to do with who you consider “rad-trads”…just another cheap shot. I am getting sick and tired of this nonsense…Once again, I have read a post with no substance and no creativity…I feel dumber for having read this post.

[/quote]

[quote=Pariah Pirana]Celebrating!
[/quote]

hahaha :smiley:

Yep! It’s us “rad trads” who are paying the priests to wear bozo costumes. If you give them $50 you can have a full set of clowns like here in Orlando;

http://www.hnj.org/hnj/slides/wedding%20%20ministry%20fair%20058.jpg

http://www.hnj.org/hnj/slides/DCP_1245.JPG

[/quote]

Interesting how the thread has been hijacked not by “radtrads,” but by those talking about them. :whistle:

why do the american catholics just not put aside their differences so called liberals (no types) and rad trads( latin mass types) and find some common ground and stop this from happening, i am also certain that these incidents are few and far between,

[quote=cainem]why do the american catholics just not put aside their differences so called liberals (no types) and rad trads( latin mass types) and find some common ground and stop this from happening, i am also certain that these incidents are few and far between,
[/quote]

No argument here, if we all as Catholics were merely obedient to Rome and its Magisterium, we wouldn’t have much of this liturgical abuse or discord. So in the meantime I will continue to attend my NO mass, until it can be proved without a shadow of a doubt that these abuses were a direct consesquence of Vatican II, or some sinister plot by Paul VI or Bugninni to subvert or wreck the mass.

[quote=cainem]why do the american catholics just not put aside their differences so called liberals (no types) and rad trads( latin mass types) and find some common ground and stop this from happening, i am also certain that these incidents are few and far between,
[/quote]

The reason why is because we are not offered a common ground in most Diocese.
If we were offered both an EWTN type Holy Mass and a Modernist Mass in every area, you would not hear as much complaining. I feel (and I may be wrong) that many of the people who go to the TLM would not be going out of their way if they were not forced to go to a Charismatic mass ONLY at their own parish.
I wish that someone would give us both and prove me right or wrong.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.