If price was no object.. where would you love to go?

For me:

1. The Vatican

2. Lourdes

What would you love to see?

Kathmandu, Nepal

:takeoff:

My list is identical to yours… The Vatican (Rome); Lourdes… but I would also add Fatima and probably Lisieux, France (home of St. Therese).

God bless.

(I would also like to go home to California. But the probability of that isn’t very good).

The Holy Land.
Lourdes
Vatican
Vietnam (my country) :slight_smile:

Fatima
Lourdes
Middle-Earth
The Moon

Haha, the moon wasn’t on my list, but it sounds kind of fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Spiritual/Pilgrimage places:
The Vatican
The Holy Land
Guadalupe
Ireland
Fatima
Calcutta
Rustic monasteries and churches all over the world

Other places:
England, Scotland, Wales
Russia
Germany
Czech Republic
Spain
India
Japan
Egypt/Middle East
Australia
Rustic/tribal places everywhere

Quite simply - pretty much everywhere!

Certainly I’d love to go back to Italy, spend more time in Venice, Rome and Florence, Croatia (family hails from there), Britain, the US, Hawaii.

Places I’ve never been that I’d want to go? Greece, Turkey, the Holy Land, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, France and the Czech Republic, Rio and Buenos Aires, Antarctica. Maybe Nepal, Thailand or Japan. Places here in Australia - never been to Darwin or Ayers’ Rock (Uluru) or Perth.

sigh now I just need to win the lottery or find a job that involves travel - or a rich sugardaddy.

In no particular order:

Jerusalem

Lourdes

Anywhere! I’m not picky and I love traveling! :smiley:

As for more specific places:

India: I’ve was fascinated with Bl. Mother Teresa long before I even thought about being Catholic and I would love to visit the Sisters of Charity in India.

The Vatican: for obvious reasons

Any where in South America: I love South America and I’ve been twice, Bolivia and Ecuador. Both were before I was Catholic and I’d love to go back and experience some of the Catholic things as a Catholic.

Ireland
The Vatican/Rome
Wales
Scotland
The Holy Land
New York City (yup, never been there)
Normandy, France
Fatima

home, in 1972.

1. The Vatican
  2. Jeresalem
  3. Bethlehem
  4. The Space Station

Fatima
Poland
Rome

travel to some deserted south-pacific island on a sailboat and never come back.

Same as you, but add

1. Ireland.

Yes!!!

The land of faith. :thumbsup: I would like to live there someday, if there weren’t so many people elsewhere who needed spiritual help!

1. The Vatican
  2. Some cloistered monastery where I could watch Star Trek and make jellies, jams and preserves.

Heaven, the Holy Land, Lourdes, Rome, China, Thailand, India, Paris, Austria, any official place where Our Lady visited, Akita, Japan, Tokyo, Moscow, St. Petersburg

Seychelles…:slight_smile:

I would love to travel the world:

But I deffinately have to go to the Vatican and Jerusalem (if it is safe), Lourdes, and France to see where Joan of Arc lived.

-Jeanne

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.