If someone playfully or kindly asks you what your zodiac sign is how should you answer?

If you’re a catholic and know astrology is wrong.
The setting is on social media.

If one doesn’t believe astrology has any merit, I’d give it. It’s basically a cultural game at this point.

2 Likes

“I don’t know mine”

1 Like

A Woman clothed in the sun, having a crown of stars, twelve, with the moon under her feet; Ave, Maria!.

14 Likes

That might not work if you do know it though. Now there’s a lie involved. Maybe just one could say they don’t do astrology. Simple and. To the point.

5 Likes

Or just don’t respond

2 Likes

Libra. That’s mine.

1 Like

The sign of the cross. :latin_cross:

14 Likes

Them: What’s your sign?
Me: (Finds witty and fitting GIF)

7 Likes

The first response that comes to my mind:

“Get behind me, Satan!”

I’d say “ I’m an “X”. I read my horoscope occasionally. My horoscope is a hoot , because it is so vague as to be meaningless.”

2 Likes

Do it in Latin for fun. “Vede post Santana” Make them look it up and possibly think. :wink:
Another fun response to “What’s your sign?” Uh, “STOP”
Dominus vobiscum

3 Likes

I usually say “Scorpio, but I place no value in astrology because it’s all rubbish.” That ends the conversation real fast.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I would say, if it was the truth. But in my case it would be a lie, because I know what my sign is. I would just say “Taurus. Why do you want to know?”

4 Likes

I tell them, “Gemini.”

I don’t know mine and I don’t care. And I tell people as much.

1 Like

I just tell them what it is. It doesn’t mean I believe any of it, it’s just mindless conversation. Like what is your favorite baseball team.

12 Likes

We have a winner!

D

6 Likes

I like your style.

1 Like

Just tell them you’re Aquarian and Aquarians don’t believe in astrology.

5 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.