If The "Progressive Catholics" Had EWTN

A great parody on what “PWTN” might look like:

splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/archives/006110.php

[quote=Fidelis]A great parody on what “PWTN” might look like:

splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/archives/006110.php
[/quote]

Oh this is rich!:rotfl: I liked “The Dark Night of Saul”

:rotfl: “Life off the Rock” :rotfl:

Hetrodox Answers Live was really a hoot!
‘a panel of experts?’

A laugh riot! :rotfl:

Peace be with you!

This is hillarious!!! PWTN! I love those parts about McBrien and Gumbleton. And “Earth Mother Joan”! LOL!!!

In Christ,
Rand

:bigyikes:Please, do not give them any ideas:bigyikes:

PF

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

HAHA! All too true!

Oh this is hilarious! :rotfl: I love that Earth Mother Live show. What a mind to come up with this.
Joeysmom

:bowdown:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clapping:

I like how they have to use actors to play the young progressive Catholics. :smiley:

[quote=Fidelis] If The “Progressive Catholics” Had EWTN
[/quote]

If?

Mark
www.veritas-catholic.blogspot.com

Eternal trumps Progressive any day. :thumbsup:

Kotton

It´s very funny but It´s hard to see that some catholics in many countries loved this.

We can all be grateful that Mother Angelica promised to “blow the damn thing up,” if they (Mohoney) tried to take it away from her, because this es exactly what we’d get!

If you saw Arroyo on Doug Kecks Book review show

They mentioned that the Bishops conference was about to launch their own TV nework but Mother got there first and they had to kill the project. One more reason to believe.

[quote=gus]If you saw Arroyo on Doug Kecks Book review show

They mentioned that the Bishops conference was about to launch their own TV nework but Mother got there first and they had to kill the project. One more reason to believe.
[/quote]

Indeed.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :bowdown2:

If only such a network existed. Then we could over throw those horrible control freaks in Rome. Jesus didn’t turn anyone away, yet our Church seems to love to do so. Women deserve the Priesthood!

[quote=twiztedseraph]If only such a network existed. Then we could over throw those horrible control freaks in Rome. Jesus didn’t turn anyone away, yet our Church seems to love to do so. Women deserve the Priesthood!
[/quote]

Hehe Just kidding. If however a network such as that did pop up, you can bet I’d be picketing right along with the rest of you. Its no laughing matter, we once said it was impossible to have heterodox Bishops, yet look at us now…Immaculate Mother protect your Son’s Church!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.