If you are in difficulty may you say this prayer

Hi guys, I was rummaging through some stuff and I found this very inspiring prayer and would like to share it with you. I am currently in my second day of saying the prayer and it must be said with utmost faith and humility.

Holy Spirit you who make me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideals, you who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all that is done to me and you who are in all the instances of my life with me. I, in this short dialogue want to thank you for everything and affirm once more that I never want to be separated from you no matter how great the material desires may be, I want to be with you and my loved ones in their perpetual glory. To this end and submitting to God’s Holy will, I ask you:

(Mention your request).

This prayer should be said for 3 consecutive days and after the third day the request will be granted no matter how difficult it may be, while making the request one must either:
1.Promise to publish it on granting of the prayer
or
2.Promise to circulate copies of it to as many people as possible(this is what I am curently doing).

This is to spread the wonder of the Holy Spirit.
Finally do not harden your hearts if this prayer is not answered and always remeber to have faith when saying it.

God bless.

Holy Spirit, please grant Mark’s prayers to live in union with you, in love and forgiveness, as to live to our highest ideals is to love God above all and others as self, that is, to authentically live according to the teachings of Jesus, in all the challenges and temptations of life. Holy Spirit please both inspire and grant Mark’s sincere prayers.

When you say promise to publish it on granting of the prayer do you mean tell people the prayer has worked or just tell people to say the prayer?
Thanks for this!
God bless
x

I guess to inform people that this prayer is alive and active through the Holy Spirit.

praying the prayer. thank you for sharing

Thanks.

Thanks again for sharing this prayer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.