If you can spare a prayer

Please say one for me! I’m currently waiting to find out if I’m eligible for a scholarship. I changed my major between my first and second year, and now am unsure if that will keep me from recieving a $1000.00 scholarship that would greatly help me in keeping my student costs down.

So if anyone has a moment, please say a prayer for me! (Please keep in mind the more urgent prayers needed, though, I don’t want to take time away from those with urgent requests!)

Gabrielle

Lord, Please help Gab receive the help he needs to continue to grow.

You have been remembered in my rosary intentions.

Thank you so much for your prayers. Unfortunately, my situation at work has taken a significant downturn since I wrote my first post… I’m praying for the strength to make it through today without resigning.

:gopray2:

Praying for you.

And, may you receive the strength needed … to stay the course & NOT resign, today.
May the Holy Spirit provide you with the guidance that you need,
in making any possible future changes, in your work situation.

:gopray2:

You are in my prayers.

Praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

You are in my prayers!

Paul

praying for you.:gopray2:

In my prayers…

Gabrielle, I ask the Father in Jesus’ name to help you in your studies and in your workplace, and for Him to help your life unfold as He wishes for you. Bless you, Trishie

You are in my prayers.
grandma glor

praying for you…

Thank you all so much for your prayers for me.
Unfortunately, it has been determined that I cannot recieve the scholarship due to a technicality despite my academic standing, but I am hopeful that this is just another learning experience for me about perserverence. I pray that whomever recieves the money that was allotted to me makes good use of it!
However, I’ve returned to work today with a renewed resolve to accept whatever is put on me here with love and charity on my heart.
Thanks be to God for the calm and strength I feel today.

+JMJTJ+

You are in my prayers that the Lord will sustain you in your trials and bless you with peace.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Will continue to keep you in my prayers, Gabrielle.

God’s Peace.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among woman
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Where one scholarship is lost, may God provide you with two in its place. My prayers are with you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.