If you get offended read matthew 18: 6-9

You and I will get offended. Offenses must come but woe to those that do it. Question ? Is the offense because of Ignorance or is the offense because it has gone agaisnt what you KNOW is gods word.

[quote=seetiger33]You and I will get offended. Offenses must come but woe to those that do it. Question ? Is the offense because of Ignorance or is the offense because it has gone agaisnt what you KNOW is gods word.
[/quote]

SEETIGER33 - Just curious - why would you wrote gods word, without capilization? (to be exact - God’s Word).

God Bless and Peace to You and Yours!

Mgeising

I am offended if I hear someone blaspheme. If someone quotes the Bible, I will say Amen, I believe in the Bible 100%, but I might not agree with their interpretation of the Bible.

I then do not get offended at all if someone quotes the Bible, I am happy they are reading some of God’s Word. I was offended last night though as I listened to Sun Life radio and how they believe the Catholic Church is evil.
I think they forgot 1st Peter 3:15

God Bless and continue to read the Bible

Scylla

[quote=scylla]I am offended if I hear someone blaspheme. If someone quotes the Bible, I will say Amen, I believe in the Bible 100%, but I might not agree with their interpretation of the Bible.
Scylla
[/quote]

EXCELLENT! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.