If you have the time, please pray for our cat

One of our cats was bit by a dog, it is still living but how bad it is we dont know. The dog belongs to my sister who brought it home for Christmas.and the whole event is a bit troubling for everyone. So, if you could please say a little prayer. Thank you.

I will add prayers for all of those with sick and injured pets, as well as for those who have recently lost their pets.
God Bless

Praying for you and your cat.

Go and make peace with your sister … i’m sure she feel bad.

Praying!

Matt, I ask the Lord Jesus to lift this shadow from the happiness of your family Christmas. It sounds very distressing for your sister and for you all. I hope your cat recovers. God bless all in your home with peace, health, and happiness.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Last night our cat showed very good improvements, while not 100%, we think things will be alright. Considering the way things looked 24 hours ago I would never believe the way this has turned out. Your prayers have relived us and given us joy on this Christmas day. Thank you again!

Merry Christmas!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.