If you met Jesus of Nazareth in person what would you ask him?

I find it very offensive

Peter had wife?

I wouldn’t be asking Him anything. I’d be prostrated at His feet.

Oh gosh. So many things.

Hey, He’s God. He deals with miracles on a daily basis.

Is this what you expected? Somehow I don’t think Christ would be happy how things have turned out.

You consider your pride and lust miracles? (Memes and chicks?)

Really? Your one and only chance to ask a question of the Lord and you’d pass it up?
After all, the apostles constantly asked him questions. They weren’t afraid.

No, I mean that me actually getting a date is equivalent to a miracle because it is extremely unlikely. And now that I think of it, I’m regretting wording it the way I did.

Good :slight_smile: Have a nice day

This is of course hypothetical since I don’t expect Christ to return in this way. Having said that, I would ask him to write a DETAILED list of EXACTLY what He wants of Christians so that we could all unify instead of being torn apart by our own opinions. Probably many would not believe the list was from Him, anyway. :cry:

“How am I doing?”

Nah, it’s funny. Some people can’t take a joke.

He had a mother-in-law whom Jesus healed, and Paul mentioned that he was married.

I don’t think I would be able to speak, but I would only want to hug him.

He is truly present in the Eucharist…yet if He were to appear in His physical human form, I would feel differently. My faith is weak…:expressionless:

Probably stay at His feet,or put my head on His palms

So Peter was not ordinary Catholic priest/monk

He was a priest/pope, but the rules on priestly celibacy weren’t put into place until centuries later.

One has to remember that priestly celibacy is only a discipline… Peter sets the preccedent for married Catholic clergy, whether they are converts from Anglicanism or Lutheranism or they are from the Eastern lung of the Church.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.