Ignored Members who Want to be Prayer Warriors

I applied three times to be a Prayer Warrior. I was ignored completely. Now I have found out that I am not the only one. There is a new member who is also being ignored. I am starting this thread to ask for prayers for those who have been ignored. People are being hurt. I hurt. Please help us by praying for us to understand that it is not us but something else that is wrong.

I am NOT asking for any help in becoming a Prayer Warrior. I am only asking for prayers to help those who have been hurt by indifference & from being ignored.

In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

Our Father,
who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name!
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.l
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary! Full of grace! The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary! Mother of God! Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Mary! Mother of God! Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Very sorry to hear this is happening.

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I just wrote almost a full decade and it all disappeared! :frowning:

First Sorrowful Mystery: The Agony in the Garden

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name! Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary! Full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Hail Mary! Full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Oh holy Jesus! Please forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, take all souls to Heaven, and help those most especially in need of Thy mercy.

how long is it since you applied? it can take a number of weeks i think it was a month in my case before i got prayer warrior status.

LiitleSoldier,

I sent you a private message about this. Not sure if what I said applies, but you might to look at it.

Second Sorrowful Mystery: The Scourging at the Pillar:

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name! Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Oh my Jesus! Please forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.

Praying for your intentions:gopray2:

Be still, Be patient and Listen for God is with you always.

Peace and God bless! you,:heart:

Such requests are processed as time permits. Sometimes there is delay in processing requests. If someone has concerns about the matter, please send them by email to forumadmin@catholic.com. Posting about mod/admin actions or inaction on the public forums is a violation of CAF rules. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Thread closed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.