I'll try to solve your problem. Ask me (first 3 will be attended to)

I’ll try to solve your problem. Ask me (first 3 individual problems will be attended to).

Any problem at all?

1 Like

I highly doubt the OP can solve my student loan debt

4 Likes

I need 10 million dollars. Pay up.

4 Likes

One option is to request your debtor to forgive the debt (if you don’t have the means to repay or if the interest rate or other conditions are stringent). You can obtain the address to send the request to by searching for your lender’s name in the Secretary of State’s records and finding the address of the registered agent. Title the letter (Demand For Forgiveness).

The Internal Revenue Service demands that you report the value of the debt forgiven on your Federal Income Tax Return. So, it’ll increase your tax liability or decrease any refund to be received.

I don’t recall entering into any kind of assurance agreement with you. Sorry, I owe you nothing.

If you need 10 million, and you don’t have it, then maybe file suit against someone who actually owes you. Otherwise, just Trust in God.

I really need a lie in

1 Like

I can’t decide whether my favourite colour is cranberry red or indigo blue. Can you help me?

3 Likes

I advise avoiding such activity.

1 Like

Post Closed.

Why?

:sob::sob::sob::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::astonished::astonished::astonished:

1 Like

In all fairness, your thread was pretty unspecific even for the sub-forum you chose. :confused:

3 Likes

But it will solve my problem and you promised…

1 Like

You do realise what you did constitues a lie, right?

1 Like

@Bon_Croix, it looks like your current problem is that there is no end to the problems.

My solution: Be patient and wait until the Last Day, when there will be no more problems.

2 Likes

“Lord, 10 million dollars to you is like a penny.”

“Yes, and 10 million years to me is like a minute.”

“Okay, give me a penny.”

“Sure, just give me a minute…”

5 Likes

I could use a proof that any well-ordered set is countable.

It is apparent to me that this is the case, as a “previous element” implies a “next element”, which in turn suggests the set is countable. But if this is the case, the Well Ordering Theorem says that all sets can be mapped to a countable set, which in turn not only disproves that theorem, but in turn the Axiom of Choice . . . (of course, this will meen that mathematicians whose careers rely on the assumption of the Axiom of Choice will send hit squads after both of us . . . oh, crud: now I remember why I never flushed this out for publication!)

2 Likes

Let’s not be prejudicial on CAF (making premature judgements).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.