Illegals say this behind our backs! They don't care about US

Posted on 04/08/2006 9:53:41 AM PDT by Sharks

Agendas of MEChA, La Raza, MALDEF, and Southwest Voter Registration Projects These are transcripts of live, recorded statements by elected U.S. politicians, college professors, and pro-illegal alien activists whose objective is to take control of our country “by vote if possible and violence if necessary!”

1. Armando Navarro, Prof. Ethnic Studies, UC Riverside at Latino Summit Response to Prop 187, UC Riverside, 1/1995 "These are the critical years for us as a Latino community. We’re in a state of transition. And that transformation is called ‘the browning of America’. Latinos are now becoming the majority. Because I know that time and history is on the side of the Chicano/Latino community. It is changing in the future and in the present the balance of power of this nation. It’s a game - it’s a game of power - who controls it. You (to MEChA students) are like the generals that command armies. We’re in a state of war. This Proposition 187 is a declaration of war against the Latino/Chicano community of this country. They know the demographics. They know that history and time is on our side. As one community, as one people, as one nation within a nation as the community that we are, the Chicano/Latino community of this nation. What this means is a transfer of power. It means control."
    More…

freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1611558/posts

Here’s another good read… not sure if its been posted before… if it has… sorry for the duplication:

townhall.com/opinion/columns/mikeadams/2005/12/25/180379.html

[quote=Jeffrey]Posted on 04/08/2006 9:53:41 AM PDT by Sharks

Agendas of MEChA, La Raza, MALDEF, and Southwest Voter Registration Projects These are transcripts of live, recorded statements by elected U.S. politicians, college professors, and pro-illegal alien activists whose objective is to take control of our country “by vote if possible and violence if necessary!”

1. Armando Navarro, Prof. Ethnic Studies, UC Riverside at Latino Summit Response to Prop 187, UC Riverside, 1/1995 "These are the critical years for us as a Latino community. We’re in a state of transition. And that transformation is called ‘the browning of America’. Latinos are now becoming the majority. Because I know that time and history is on the side of the Chicano/Latino community. It is changing in the future and in the present the balance of power of this nation. It’s a game - it’s a game of power - who controls it. You (to MEChA students) are like the generals that command armies. We’re in a state of war. This Proposition 187 is a declaration of war against the Latino/Chicano community of this country. They know the demographics. They know that history and time is on our side. As one community, as one people, as one nation within a nation as the community that we are, the Chicano/Latino community of this nation. What this means is a transfer of power. It means control."
    More…

freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1611558/posts

Here’s another good read… not sure if its been posted before… if it has… sorry for the duplication:

townhall.com/opinion/columns/mikeadams/2005/12/25/180379.html
[/quote]

Mm-kay, then. MeCha (a CHICANO organization) and MALDEF are mainstream organizations is what you’re saying.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :rolleyes:

Try talking to actual human persons who are “illegal aliens” and ask THEM what they want. You’ll get a totally different answer.

After all, if I want to know what the far right is thinking, I’ll ask a right-winger, not check out what the KKK leadership is saying.

MECHA, Aztlan, La Raza and all the other Mexican Nazis have quite a bit of pull in the illegal alien communities.

[quote=LCMS_No_More]Mm-kay, then. MeCha (a CHICANO organization) and MALDEF are mainstream organizations is what you’re saying.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :rolleyes:

Try talking to actual human persons who are “illegal aliens” and ask THEM what they want. You’ll get a totally different answer.

After all, if I want to know what the far right is thinking, I’ll ask a right-winger, not check out what the KKK leadership is saying.
[/quote]

[quote=Jeffrey]MECHA, Aztlan, La Raza and all the other Mexican Nazis have quite a bit of pull in the illegal alien communities.
[/quote]

Please provide proof. I maintain that these extremist groups have about as much pull in the “illegal alien community” as the KKK has on the Republican party.

Of course, isn’t it interesting that you’re assuming that the “illegal immigrant community” is Mexican? Oh, it’s rude to point that out. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Since the article was talking about illegal Mexicans… and referenced MeCHa, La Raza etc…( these are Mexican groups ) thought thats what we were talking about.

The proof I have is the article.

Don’t worry about being rude… most libs are… :rolleyes:

[quote=LCMS_No_More]Please provide proof. I maintain that these extremist groups have about as much pull in the “illegal alien community” as the KKK has on the Republican party.

Of course, isn’t it interesting that you’re assuming that the “illegal immigrant community” is Mexican? Oh, it’s rude to point that out. Sorry. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Let me see, most of the immigration threads have revolved around Mexicans, the groups mentioned are Hispanic, and mainly Mexicans have been protesting, so…no, I don’t see where it is rude.

[quote=Jeffrey]Since the article was talking about illegal Mexicans… and referenced MeCHa, La Raza etc…( these are Mexican groups ) thought thats what we were talking about.

The proof I have is the article.

Don’t worry about being rude… most libs are… :rolleyes:
[/quote]

libs?

An artice from freerepublic.com (a website that is extremist in its right wing opinions) is proof…of anything?

[quote=wabrams]Let me see, most of the immigration threads have revolved around Mexicans, the groups mentioned are Hispanic, and mainly Mexicans have been protesting, so…no, I don’t see where it is rude.
[/quote]

No, I’m saying it’s rude to point out that someone is saying that the “illegal alien community” is Mexican, not that saying that the “illegal alien community” is Mexican. It’s only rude if your opinion isn’t politicaly right-wing. If it is, then anything goes…or so it seems.

Thread closed

Reason: charity

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.