Illuminati, NWO etc

Hello All :slight_smile:

What do you think of the Illuminati, NWO etc.? Is this all true? Seems weird how the dollar bill has these symbols on :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0LB1EW0f-w
youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ9M4EVkDg&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE

I haven't looked at the links you posted but I think your question needs to be in another forum such as apologetics.

God Bless.

It's just another whacked out conspiracy. People who believe this stuff will be believe anything.

In my brief time on earth (I'm only 30) I've tried to discuss things with conspiracy buffs. Tried to reason with them. Now, I just find it best to point and laugh at them.

(No, I'm NOT calling you a conspiracy theorist who is beyond reason. Just stating my opinion about them)

I have noticed that there have been a lot of Illuminati conspiracy theories on the internet lately. Go to any popular music video on Youtube, and you'll notice that many of the comments allege that the artist is a secret member of the Illuminati. Music videos utilizing triangles as a design element (such as the latest Daddy Yankee video) get an especially large number of these comments, because the conspiracy theorists see the triangles as Illuminati symbols.

Seems weird how the twin towers just went straight down though, is there any explaination for this? they both go down like how any building would go down that is being professional demolished :)

[quote="crazydyl, post:1, topic:205791"]
Hello All :)

What do you think of the Illuminati, NWO etc.? Is this all true? Seems weird how the dollar bill has these symbols on :D

[/quote]

I think I could concoct a bootoob video using the dollar bill to prove anything I want to prove if I am creative enough
that the engravers have embedded secret Girl Scout symbols in the design and have a secret agenda to take over the BSA

that the Federal Reserve is using the money to brand us all with the mark of the beast by coating the bills with an invisible indelible ink that embeds in the hands of those who handle the bills

it's early and I need coffee but if you give me some time I am sure I can come up with a dozen theories at least as wacko as anything you can find on the web, home of the sucker-bait

[quote="puzzleannie, post:6, topic:205791"]
I think I could concoct a bootoob video using the dollar bill to prove anything I want to prove if I am creative enough
that the engravers have embedded secret Girl Scout symbols in the design and have a secret agenda to take over the BSA

that the Federal Reserve is using the money to brand us all with the mark of the beast by coating the bills with an invisible indelible ink that embeds in the hands of those who handle the bills

it's early and I need coffee but if you give me some time I am sure I can come up with a dozen theories at least as wacko as anything you can find on the web, home of the sucker-bait

[/quote]

Very, very well said PuzzleAnnie. People with alot of time on their hands can sometimes make the bizarre seem realistic.

Interesting side note-I've never heard someone believe in a conspiracy who didn't really, really want to believe in it. People create a theory and then throw in evidence to support it, while it should be vice versa.

There are History Channel programs discussing the signs on the dollar, Mason's etc... if you have the time and dig deep enough on the Net you will find the groups that believe our pope isn't the "real" pope and that the Masons are controlling the Vatican.

Personally I don't have that much time...

I was highly interested in this stuff at one time. Now I thinks it's all silly. Sure, maybe there's a conspiracy, but what good would it do? There's enough blatant destruction of morals and good on public schools, media, politics, and society in general. We don't need any "secret" organizations to trick us into it. It's pretty obvious!

[quote="crazydyl, post:5, topic:205791"]
Seems weird how the twin towers just went straight down though, is there any explaination for this? they both go down like how any building would go down that is being professional demolished :)

[/quote]

They looked the same because: professional demolitions involve blowing out the support beams (the load-bearing beams) which causes the building to come virtually straight down due to gravity pulling it under its own weight. So it falls down due to removal of the support beams.

In the case of the Twin Towers, the fire removed the support beams (weakened the steel to the point it basically wasn't there), so of course they came straight down under their own weight and looked the same as a professional demolition.

No matter how you remove the load-bearing supports - via small explosions or airplane-impact/fire or whatever other means - the result is the same - the building collapses straight under its own weight. Gravity pulls straight down, towards the center of the earth.

If you put a heavy box on a piece of wood or a bar stool, and kick the
wood or stool away very fast, the box fails straight down. That is what happened to the towers - the top section suddenly was there in mid air w/o anything underneath it holding it up, so it fell straight down. As it fell into the bottom sections, its momentum (weight plus the force from its motion - it is harder to stop a person running hard at you than a person walking toward you due to momentum) overloaded those sections' weight-bearing ability, causing them to collapse too - the pancake effect.

(When I was watching it on tv, i turned to my work colleagues and said that if the fire keeps heating the steel in that middle section, the middle won't be able to hold the floors above it and it will all pancake down. And some 15-20 minutes later, it did. And yes I was training in college to be a mechanical engineer before I switched to computer programming.)

The illuminati and many other secret organizations do exist
such as freemasonry, zionists, the bilderburg group, the church of Satan and others
any serious research will show that these groups are an extension of the ancient occult religion of babilon, Egypt, Greece...
The individuals of these cults use black magic, satanic intervention and so on to achieve worldly power... Thus they have access to intelligence, technology etc which is secret and way advanced (how did the Egyptians build the pyramids for example with their ancient technology etc) this via the occult and satanic assistance.
you can call them what you want but there exist in the world today a group of elitist families (the most wealthiest in the world among them royals also rothchilds and rockerfellors) who control much of the world wealth and thus power their philosophical basis is the occult (hence the propagation of the occult in today's western culture media, propagation of practices that were once outlawed by a wise middle age church..
Anyway these elitists want nothing less than total world control, which they are planning for (this the so called new world order)
there is so much more to the story I suggest u look up the following documentaries on you tube and there are many more
these will give you an idea
1- endgame by Alex jones
2- conspiratus remake
3- communist and freemasonic infiltration of the catholic church
note I'm note saying these documentaries are without error but the are on to something
we can't say that everything labeled "conspiracy theory" is a lie we can't believe everthing the media or mainstream history books teach us remember those in power, the rulers or victors they write the news and history, we shouldn't treat their stories as dogma.
what is behind the directions and decisions in would politics?
Who are pulling the strings?
And who does Christ say is prince of this temporal world and its powers
Satan- an supernaturally intelligent being who is master of a kingdom which like the kingdom of god is made up of angels and humans, dead and alive, he has a church on earth and a hierarchy just like Our Lord has a church and a hierarchy...
Apart from this our lady's personal revelations have pointed to the presence of such an evil party in our world today, she has even on occassion named the Freemasonry as responsible for much of the world's spiritual culture of death ...
Believe it people this is no conspiracy theory it's true stuff and we need to be aware of what's happening ....

You can truly never be too paranoid......

I don't doubt that there are nutty people with lots of power and money who try to do vile things to try to control other people, gain more power, or "just because."

New world order sounds more like the old world order to me :o

I don't see conspiracies so much as powerful people serving their own selfish interests.

The good thing is that there are so MANY of these evil little creeps vying for their slice of the pie that they'll never be able to succeed at anything for very long :)

Same ol', same ol'....

As for David Icke, 90% of the Truth movement and people like him: they're just a good old fashioned kind of crazy.

Ill say this. Ive studied on a lot of this. What you need to focus on is revelation. If you do, you will realize that the end times are flashing right before our eyes. Its not a conspiracy, because the bible says it, and alot of those 'prohpecies' are happening right now. All you need to do, is spread the word of god, make sure you are saved and hope for the best. God will be returning anytime now, and you better be ready for it.

[quote="BlueShadow123, post:14, topic:205791"]
Ill say this. Ive studied on a lot of this. What you need to focus on is revelation. If you do, you will realize that the end times are flashing right before our eyes. Its not a conspiracy, because the bible says it, and alot of those 'prohpecies' are happening right now. All you need to do, is spread the word of god, make sure you are saved and hope for the best. God will be returning anytime now, and you better be ready for it.

[/quote]

You know, sometimes I'm inclined to agree, but I'm more of a "thief in the night" sort of believer overall.

The End comes for us all sooner or later. But, I can't shake a feeling that something big is around the corner. But then, I suppose something big is always around the corner and you just have to be ready.

[quote="wannabcathmom, post:15, topic:205791"]
You know, sometimes I'm inclined to agree, but I'm more of a "thief in the night" sort of believer overall.

The End comes for us all sooner or later. But, I can't shake a feeling that something big is around the corner. But then, I suppose something big is always around the corner and you just have to be ready.

[/quote]

Yes the 'theif in the night' quote is basically along the lines of another verse that says 'no man shall know the day or hour'. And i dont know the day or hour, but i can watch for the 'signs of the season', as the bible tells. I dont know exactly when hes going to come back, but i sure know when he is LIKELY to come back. And from the research ive gathered, it would be within the next 40 years or so.

[quote="kenofken, post:12, topic:205791"]
You can truly never be too paranoid......

[/quote]

You can also truly never be too naive

when you ignore the evidence and choose to believe the lies that mainstream media and established government feeds the public you have become too trusting ...
And too naive
I dare you to be just a little critical

[quote="rjm22c, post:17, topic:205791"]
You can also truly never be too naive

when you ignore the evidence and choose to believe the lies that mainstream media and established government feeds the public you have become too trusting ...
And too naive
I dare you to be just a little critical

[/quote]

I would agree. as much as you may trust the government, don't put all your trust into them. they've only scammed us this far, how much more do you think they're doing? they are doing alot, my friend. and so is the media. the media and the government work together. while the media distracts us, the government is doing things that they're hiding. and dont deny that. everybody knows the government hides things from us.

Well, I'm critical of both the mainstream media and whacked out conspiracy theorists.

[quote="Rascalking, post:19, topic:205791"]
Well, I'm critical of both the mainstream media and whacked out conspiracy theorists.

[/quote]

In case that was pointed to me, i am not a conspiracy theorists.
I just listen to the bible and the bible says to watch for the signs of the season. All i have done is researched and obeserved everything going on in the world.

and i have made my conclusions that god might be right around the corner

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.