I'm a Jedi.

I think I’m probably the only one on this forum. I’m not trying to flaunt it or anything, I’m just proud to be a Jedi!

[quote=Thesecondcoming]I think I’m probably the only one on this forum. I’m not trying to flaunt it or anything, I’m just proud to be a Jedi!
[/quote]

Where did you study and under whom?

Me and my friends are really into Star Wars. We dig Jedi’s - and when we found out about it on the news, we decided to get in on it. There’s loadsof internet sites - that’s where we learnt most of Jediism stuff. It’s not all about star wars though - it’s about Illumination, Inner growth, Peace that comes from inner resolution and deepened understanding.

Most other religions aren’t as deep as ours, in fact.

[quote=Thesecondcoming]Most other religions aren’t as deep as ours, in fact.
[/quote]

Sounds like gnosticism. :frowning:

It’s true. We’re more accepting and we don’t complain about everything that isn’t exactly the way we think it should be. Most wars originate by religion, but I can garauntee that Jediism won’t do that. Unlike Christianity.

[quote=Thesecondcoming]Most wars originate by religion, but I can garauntee that Jediism won’t do that.
[/quote]

Uhhh hello? STAR WARS :stuck_out_tongue:

you are too funny

[quote=Thesecondcoming]It’s true. We’re more accepting and we don’t complain about everything that isn’t exactly the way we think it should be. Most wars originate by religion, but I can garauntee that Jediism won’t do that. Unlike Christianity.
[/quote]

hmmm - okay dokay then.

[quote=Meggie]Uhhh hello? STAR WARS :stuck_out_tongue:

you are too funny
[/quote]

I don’t find this funny. I’m serious about my religion.

In the films the Jedis didn’t start the war. It was the republic, blinded by the evil Palpatine.

I think Jedianism isn’t really a religion.

In fact i know its a sin.
Stop sinning and open your eyes.

You know what people like you make me sick.
I bet you are white.

This is exactly what I mean. YOU CANNOT ACCEPT OTHER RELIGIONS. We are not like you, and we are better people for it. You disgust me, in fact.

[quote=Thesecondcoming]It’s true. We’re more accepting and we don’t complain about everything that isn’t exactly the way we think it should be. Most wars originate by religion, but I can garauntee that Jediism won’t do that. Unlike Christianity.
[/quote]

smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

Again, you see. You cannot accept me.

[quote=Thesecondcoming]This is exactly what I mean. YOU CANNOT ACCEPT OTHER RELIGIONS. We are not like you, and we are better people for it. You disgust me, in fact.
[/quote]

I don’t think Jedi’s get disgusted. I NEVER saw Luke in disgust.

[quote=L33T Rappa Mech]I think Jedianism isn’t really a religion.

In fact i know its a sin.
Stop sinning and open your eyes.

You know what people like you make me sick.
I bet you are white.
[/quote]

It’s Jediism. Not Jedianism. See how blinded your religion is.

That is because you are a dumb naysayer unlike me.

Who thinks we should make thesecondcoming repent?

I think we should force him to.

If everyone was forced to be good the world would be a better place.

[quote=jrabs]I don’t think Jedi’s get disgusted. I NEVER saw Luke in disgust.
[/quote]

Jediism is not the same as it is in the films. We are, quite reasonably, allowed to hold some emotions. I think that disgust was too strong a word, in fact, so I’ll change it: dissapoint.

[quote=L33T Rappa Mech]Who thinks we should make thesecondcoming repent?

I think we should force him to.

If everyone was forced to be good the world would be a better place.
[/quote]

You are worse than Hitler. This is the kind of thing Christians believe. Hitler was a Christian.

[quote=Thesecondcoming]Again, you see. You cannot accept me.
[/quote]

How to you feel about objectivity?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.