Im a new member please help me please pray for me

Hi everyone,

Please pray for me tomorrow at 4:30pm 26th Jan 2010, i will be having an interview at Dubai Airport Freezone, please help me to pray to pass my interview, God I believe that your always with me but at this moment of my life i encounter a lot of problems…I am hoping that my interview tomorrow will change my life, i am too much in tension…the only thing in my mind now is to pass the interview to be able to help my parents and sister that is in college right now… my current work did not give my salary for 5 months and its very hard, so it comes to the point i used the money of the clients who is payed the ticket and i let the company to pay it…really its vdery hard now…a lot of people are angry to me bec of my decision pls hepl me lord to overcome all of my problems…Help me guys

I ask the God to help you with employment, and to help you pay back the money that you owe the clients. May God heal everything and help you to begin again.
God grant you peace.

Praying.

Thank you Trishie, I wish and I hope that i can pass the interview to start again…

I Believe that God is always with us…

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying for your intentions …

Thank you St. Gabriel and to all who help me to pray…Today is the day of my Interview at 4:30pm… Hope That I can do it… to start and to correct all my mistakes…

God U know what’s the best for me and to Everyone, I ask for your Guidance to be in your path and to start a new beginning… I love you Lord Jesus

“The Lord is close to the broken-hearted; those whose spirit is crushed He will save. Many are the trials of the just person but from them all, the Lord will rescue him.” [Psalm 33:2, 6]

May God be with you today

Praying.May our Lord go before you and remove any barriers and guide you according to His will.

Lord, please give ANGELICAg the graces of a new beginning, and of a flourishing future.
We humbly ask this of Your mercy

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.