I'm an Ex Jehovah's witness who wants to become Catholic. How can I?

Recently was disfellowshipped by the body of elders and my congregation and infect shunned by all my friends and family for questioning watchtower doctrines. Even when I was a active witness I have always felt a deep love and calling to the church. When I was a child I used to pretend to be a priest and say mass and pray the rosary which is very very unthinkable in a Jehovah witness household cause they are 100% anti-catholic and 100% anti-trinitarian. I want so bad to become a catholic and be apart of Christ’s true Church. Every time I walk past a Catholic Church, I literaly begin to tear cause I no my Lord is in the Blessed Sacrament but I’m to afriad (for whatever reason) to go in and feel like I’m turning my back on him which hurts me so much! Can I get any advice on how to go about entering the church?

Thanks

Christopher

Hi Chris,

Just go to the parish office of a nearby Catholic church and tell them that you want to become a Catholic. They will take it from there. You are in our prayers. IF you run into any problems with this, let me know. Just click on my name above to contact me privately.

Fr. Vincent Serpa, O.P.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.