I'm back -- need big prayers

Hi

Went to psychlogical hospital for one week.

Met with neurosurgeon, neurologist while there and had an EMG.

I had it really good but panicked.

Should have stayed.

Came home today cause felt I needto go to Philly to see more spine doctors.

Was wrong.

I was not honest with psych docs as to how bad depression is cause I felt I needed to go to Philly.

Discharged – wish I wasback in hospital SOOO BAD.

Want to tell psych. truth tomorrow. Afraid hewill be angry.

Need to beback in psych hospital.

PLEASE pray I find the courage.

And PLEASE pray i findadoctor to do discectomy on my back.

I am SOOOOO sick and weak and getting number and more rigid.
LEGS are BAD!!! need surgery now!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Vito Joseph, please don’t despair; I will say a Rosary for you this evening.

But, tell your doctor everything.:gopray2: :hug3:

+JMJTJ+

You wil be in my prayers.
May St. Dymphna intercede for your healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Prayers sent!

Dear VitoJoseph,

While I’m glad to see you, I wish you were doing better, friend. You want big prayers, you’ve got 'em. I specially remember you when I visit the Adoration Chapel.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

… More prayers on the way, too.

:angel1:

~~ the phoenix

Merciful Lord, look with immense compassion upon our brother Vito Joseph. Grant him the relief from back pain that he seeks, so that his life may have increased dignity. Send a doctor who has the technical knowledge and requisite skill to properly perform the discectomy that will reduce his pain. Grant that his psychological doctors welcome him in his honesty and genuinely seek to alleviate his depression. Lord, simply relieving his back pain will work wonders for him. Graciously relieve his pain and watch as his depression subsides. Surround him with prayer and send Your Angel to assist and protect him at all times. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

VitoJoseph, we all feel so much for you. Please God be merciful to him

Vito - you are still in my prayers. May the jealing cloke of our Lord Jesus cover you and make you whole.

VitoJoseph I am praying for you that you will not lose hope and that God will always be with you. I know you are struggling, but remember that we all here at CAF care very much about you and are praying hard for you. May Jesus Christ enter your heart and give you courage.

Dear Lord, please lead your child back to the help needed. Guide the doctors and nurses in discerning the treatment that will help. Bless this psych hospital let them do good work that glorifies you. Amen

VitoJoseph, I am praying for you.

Praying for you Vito.

God bless,
Ut

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among woman
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
pray
for us sinners now and at the
hour of our death.
Amen

Big prayers are going up for you now. Keep up the faith, always tell the truth to the doctors, and keep praying.

God Bless,
Pam

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.