I'm considering conversion, what should I do?

I’m a high school sophomore, and I was raised Catholic. I have always been Catholic and have never really questioned it. I have recently made a good friend who was raised in the LDS(Latter Day Saint, Mormon) faith, and we talk about our religions sometimes. But his religion seems to make so much sense then mine does, and it’s got me to question everything. I don’t know if maybe it’s just the newness to the idea of the mormon religion, or if I am actually having doubts. I don’t know which is the right way to go with this, and I don’t want to hurt anyone, or myself if I choose wrong. What should I do?

These links should give you the answers that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]Distinctive Beliefs of the Mormon Church
*]What does the Catholic Church say about the practices and beliefs of Mormonism?
*]The Gods of the Mormon Church
*]Mormonism and the Question of Authority
*]Why doesn’t the Catholic Church accept Mormon baptism?
*]Did the Mormons’ president downplay a central teaching of Mormonism?
*]Mormon Stumpers
*]Mormonism’s Baptism for the Dead
*]Problems with the Book of Mormon
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.