I'm depressed

Hi everyone. I am kind of depressed. I was very depressed earlier. I was depressed almost to the point of being suicidal. It is because of my breakup with Jason. It was for the best but I still regret having to do it. Please keep me in your prayers at least through the night.

I'm depressed due to a broken heart too so I know how bad you're hurting. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless x

Hugs for you both.
I know it's terribly painful, even if one knows it's the wise decision.
I ask You Jesus to help them both through this to happy futures that at present these girls can't imagine. Thank You, Jesus

Thanks to both of you. Your prayers are appreciated.

There is no need to be depressed. God loves you and maby you and him were not meant to be but i know for sure God has great things in store for you.So keep your head up and Trust that God will make things better. I will pray for you.:)

Love and pray for your enemies and those who persecute you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please fill Holly with joy again and help keep her strong in faith, hope and love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

please say "Father, have pity on me I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS that you shall never allow me to commit suicide"

i was struggling with that too....you are loved by God more than all the world combined..and thats alot plz do not kill yourself, beloved of God!!
God would rather have you than...

ALL OF DISNEYWOLRD
A TRILLION DOLLARS
THE GRAND CANYON
YOSMITE VALLEY
AFRICA
MOUNT EVEREST
ALL THE PLANTS AND ANIMALS
THE WHOLE EARTH

beloved of God, plead the blood of jesus that he should never permit you to do that...
plez, we love thee!

The Bible says a man who kills himself is like a soldier who leaves his post. Don't leave your post Holly, God still has a duty for you to follow through with. Do not be suprised by the trials you suffer, but rejoice that you may participate in the sufferings of Christ, Jesus. That you may share in His glory when it is revealed after the trials you overcome. God Bless. :thumbsup:

Praying hard to St. Dymphna for you.

Thanks everyone. I am no longer quite so depressed.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Holly, I lift you up tp Jesus. You made the right choice by breaking up with Jason. Trust in GOD. I am glad GOD gave you the insight you needed to break up with Jason.

Thank you LynnGM. I am no longer depressed about my breakup with Jason. :slight_smile:

Hi Holly,

I didn't see your original post until just now. I'm glad to hear that you are not quite so depressed over your recent breakup & that you have gained support and strength from the prayers of several CAF members...

Anyway, I'm about to sign off for the night. When I pray compline each night, I offer each of the psalms for different intentions - the second psalm I always offer for those who have asked for my prayers & those for whom I've promised to pray. So tonight I will offer it for you and all those here on CAF who are battling through depression. May God grant you great comfort during this difficult time.

Thank you NPC. :slight_smile:

Hi… May God help you to overcome your depression. May he pour his peace and joy into your heart and make you his child…

GOD BLESS YOU

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.