I'm getting excited!

On Friday I meet with my new spiritual director. I’m getting really excited and I wanted to ask for prayers for my meeting with him. God bless you all

Jeff

Jeff,

Prayers offered.:)

Thank you for your prayers. Hopefully I will be able to apply to the seminary in the late fall or so. God bless you all

[quote="JeffersonD, post:1, topic:206762"]
On Friday I meet with my new spiritual director. I'm getting really excited and I wanted to ask for prayers for my meeting with him. God bless you all

Jeff

[/quote]

First, try to stay relaxed. And remember to breathe for God's sake! ...jk.. My prayers are with you Jeff, good luck!
God Bless
Magdelaine1173
PRAYER TO SAINT ANTHONY,
MODEL OF PERFECTION.
Dear St. Anthony,
you took the words of Jesus seriously,
"Be perfect, even as your heavenly Father is perfect."
The Church honors you as a Christian hero,
a man wholly dedicated to God's glory
and the good of the redeemed.
St. Anthony, Model of Perfection,
ask Jesus to strengthen my good dispositions
and to make me more like you,
more like Him.
Obtain for me the other favors I need.

(List your needs here...) success in vocational life and a good interview with his spiritual director..

( Just so you know I phoned my diocese and spoke with the vocational director. The Delegate for the religious wants to meet with me when she comes back from Rome....(I'm really excited, and nervous too!) :blessyou:

May God bless you on your journey.

My prayers for you are joined with the others.

[quote="JeffersonD, post:1, topic:206762"]
On Friday I meet with my new spiritual director. I'm getting really excited and I wanted to ask for prayers for my meeting with him. God bless you all

Jeff

[/quote]

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee!
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

May the Lord richly bless you as you discern your calling!

Yours in Christ,
Zachary

I will be praying for you. Please say a prayer for me as well for the same reason.

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria! Let's see what the good God wills.

Thank you all for the prayers.

Betsy, I will definitely be praying for you as well.

God bless

Jeff

Thank you guys for the prayers. I had a wonderful meeting with my SD and he’s a really awesome guy. God bless

Prayers for you, Jeff! May God lead you to His will! :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.