I'm getting married next May!

Hey everyone. I am getting married to the love of my life next May! His name is David. He is a Catholic but he doesn’t practice his faith. We have a child together. Do you have any advice? We are going to get married in the Catholic Church.

4 Likes

No advice, but congratulations. And at God bless you and your fiancé (and your son as well, I hope he’s doing well!)

2 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Praying that the Holy Spirit touches his heart, mind and soul and he comes back to the Church .

3 Likes

Awesome. Be a witness to him the best you can, God bless!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Colton is doing great! He’s finally gaining weight the way the doctors want him to.

2 Likes

I wanted to share with you all two pictures. One of my engagement ring and one of David and I which we took yesterday after he proposed to me:

My%20Engagement%20Ring

1 Like

What a lovely looking couple you are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations and best wishes on your upcoming marriage! Just keep praying every day to grow closer to God and each other. God bless.

2 Likes

Prayers! May your pre-marital counseling stir his heart toward God :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your kind replies!

Beautiful ring and very nice looking couple. Praying once y’all meet with Father, he’ll see that coming back to the Faith is the very best thing for him, for you and for your child. Praying for y’all.

1 Like

Congratulations, Holly.
God bless you, David, and Colton in all aspects of your life together.

1 Like

Congrats! :clap: :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.