I'm getting married!

On Thursday, September 28th, I will be joined in marriage to my wonderful fiance. And soon afterwards I will also come into full communion with the Catholic Church as well. If you could keep me and the soon to be Mrs. in your prayers on that day, I’d greatly appreciate it. Come Monday, I’ll be flying to Hawaii and we’ll be married on the beach on Thursday.

Sadly, since I’m not officially Catholic yet, it won’t be in the Church, but I was assured by my priest that the Church will recognize my marriage when I enter into communion with Holy Mother Church later this year. :slight_smile:

I still sometimes wonder why God saw fit to bless me with someone so wonderful. I still am amazed she said yes! Glory be to God for sending me someone who loves me despite knowing all my faults. :D:D:D

Congratulations to you both
May God bless you adundantly

:tiphat: That’s great! Have a beautiful wedding and a wonderful marriage. God Bless. :slight_smile:

Congrats :smiley: :clapping:

On the wedding and the other important event as well :wink:

Congratulations. I hope you have a beautiful wedding and life together. Hawaii is beautiful too.

I’m looking forward to it. Right now I’m taking a break from packing to post. I also found out there’s an Eastern Catholic parish in Hawaii! Sadly, it’s on Honolulu and I’ll be on Maui. But I’m sure I can find a nice Latin rite parish on Maui. :smiley: Speaking of, does anyone have any recommendations of a parish to go to on Sunday?

CONGRATULATIONS:clapping:

Wow! What an exciting time in your life? Congratulations on getting married and entering into the Church. May God bless you every step of the way. (and the soon to be Mrs. as well! :slight_smile: )

Congratulations to you both! And might I add, that September 28th is a wonderful day to be married ---- my DH and I got married on that day 4 years ago!

May God continue to bless you abundantly in this marriage and your life together!

And of course, Welcome Home!!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!

P.S. Dumb question…what is DH short for? :o

I believe DH stands for dear husband, DD - dear daughter, DS, dear son.

I AM MARRIED!!!

WOW! It feels so good! I love my wife! She is one of thebest things that has ever happened to me! Glory be to God for sending her to me! :D:D:D

We’re currently in Maui in our honeymoon resort, sadly, we both got bad sunburns on our back whilst snorkeling this morning, so she’s gone to bed and is resting. I’m taking a few minutes to check email and just wanted to post an update.

I get tears in my eyes still when I think of how wonderful she looked walking towards me. I am so happy now! God has seen fit to give me a wonderful life partner and I love her so much.

Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers. Glory be to God for His love and for sending me someone spectacular to love!

Congratulations :bounce: i feel great when i see people happy and inlove…May God bless you with a LARGE family:D

Pray for those who are neither married nor have anyone in their lives,like me :o

Yes, indeed pray for people like me! :slight_smile:

Seriously, though, congrats on your marriage. I hope its full of happiness and great suprises.

muy romantico
God bless you both.

Congratulations! It’s so wonderful to see someone thanking God for bringing their spouse into their life. I wish you all the best!

awww, congratulations- may God bless you with a wonderfull marriage and a big family!

i hope one day i will be walking down the aisle!!! please pray for me!

closed #18

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.