I'm Impressed

Now before posters start the usual questioning "which bible is it from", or "it's not from a Catholic bible" (honestly I don't know), that's not what this thread is about. It's about a Washington D.C. news paper having the guts to print it at all:

washingtontimes.com/news/2012/apr/5/and-they-crucified-him/

Kudos to the Washington Times. :clapping:

And a Blessed Triduum to you all. †

[quote="CatholicFireman, post:1, topic:279804"]
Now before posters start the usual questioning "which bible is it from", or "it's not from a Catholic bible" (honestly I don't know), that's not what this thread is about. It's about a Washington D.C. news paper having the guts to print it at all:

[/quote]

Although the section of the Bible, displayed as an editorial, is laudable, perhaps it is not surprising for the Washington Times. The newspaper is owned by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church.

[quote="Dale_M, post:2, topic:279804"]
Although the section of the Bible, displayed as an editorial, is laudable, perhaps it is not surprising for the Washington Times. The newspaper is owned by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church.

[/quote]

Holy Toledo, I didn't know that!

Thanks.

A Steely Dan song comes to mind...

[quote="Dale_M, post:2, topic:279804"]

[/quote]

You threw a Spaniard in the works! :eek:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.