I'm in a lot of pain today and could use some prayers

Hey everyone. I am in a lot of pain today. I think it is because we have a very strong cold front moving through the area which is going to bring much colder temperatures. Anyway, I am in a lot more pain today than what I have been in the past couple of weeks. Could you all please pray that my pain would be alleviated? I fear that the next several days are going to be rough for me in terms of pain. I have Fibromyalgia as well as Osteoarthritis and I am afraid I am going to be in a lot of pain as long as these cold temperatures last. Please pray for me that my pain would be alleviated and that it wouldn’t be too severe in the next few days as well.

Praying…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

:signofcross:

Praying hard.

Prayers for you, Holly!

Blessed Mother Mary, please take Holly’s need to Jesus for Him to help her and heal her. Thank you.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Saint Raphael, pray for Holly3278, that her pain may be alleviated.
Every breathe I take today, be a prayer to interceded on her behalf.
This, I humbly pray. Amen.

Hello Holly. Just letting you know that I was united with you in prayer.
The day closes, another day begins, the Lord bring his gentle warmth and let you know that he is much nearer and nearer still.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the prayers. I am once again in pain again today but it is even colder today than it was yesterday so I think the weather is affecting me again. I am having a lot of pain in my left arm right now and its been going on for a while now.

May the pain go away, soon.

Asking Our Lady of Lourdes intercession.\

:gopray2:

Hi everyone. Once again I am in severe pain today. It is also very cold again today. I woke up with a severe pain in my right knee but it has since gone away. I am mainly dealing with severe pain in my left arm, elbow, and shoulder. I would appreciate your continued prayers and I appreciate the ones you have already prayed as well. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.