I'm married

To the best woman on earth, hooray!

Let me be the first to congratulate you! (I assume you just got married). Be strong, and never quit. I'm going to pray a decade of the rosary right now. I'll keep you in mind as well.

Congratulations!

Keep praying for strength to keep the vows that you made to God as the witness to your marriage life.

May the Holy Spirit dwell in the two lives that now has become one life and help it become a pre-taste of the life that we will eventually have in the triune God. As I always say: “Keep that ring in your fingers, no matter what happens”

God bless you both.

Can’t be :nope: My bride is already married to me!

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink:
tee

Thanks everyone, tee_eff_em I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree :wink:

Good for you! And good for her, too. As long as you continue to act on that premise, you two should be fine.:)

What a nice post to see :slight_smile:

I remember thinking when I first got married (ten years ago now) that it was strange how I was SUCH good friends with the person I was madly in love with and he was madly in love with me too. I was worried that once the “magic” wore off we would just be two good friends. Now I look back at myself and think “JUST” two good friends??? That is the best part of us because even when things aren’t magical at times, I always have my best friend with me to figure out why and get back there. If you don’t like each other as friend, you have nothing when the magic fades in and out. The other good news is that the magic is always there as long as you are looking for it :slight_smile:

Congrats and here’s to many happy years!

[post=6769921]+1 Reputation Point[/post] for good sportsmanship. :D

[quote="crazzeto, post:5, topic:202448"]
Thanks everyone, tee_eff_em I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree ;)

[/quote]

:bounce: As a matter of fact, it is a quarter-century today since I became married to the most wonderful bride in the world. :bounce:

tee

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.