I'm so low..........

Please pray for me, my children, my finances and my marriage. I'm at such a low point in my life. Everything seems to be falling in around me. My husband and I seem to fight all the time now over money, disciplining the kids, NFP (he has the issue, not me), the list seems to go on and on. I don't have the energy to go into details. I need prayers for strength, courage, PATIENCE, and humility. Thank you.

Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
St. Joseph, pray for us
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.
Jesus, pray for us.

I will pray

[quote="105lynne, post:1, topic:286876"]
Please pray for me, my children, my finances and my marriage. I'm at such a low point in my life. Everything seems to be falling in around me. My husband and I seem to fight all the time now over money, disciplining the kids, NFP (he has the issue, not me), the list seems to go on and on. I don't have the energy to go into details. I need prayers for strength, courage, PATIENCE, and humility. Thank you.

[/quote]

:signofcross::signofcross:

For the both of you.

O dear Jesus, I humbly implore You to grant Your special graces to 105lynne's family. May their home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith. I beg You, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of them, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary, loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother, pray to Jesus for their family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph, holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist them by your prayers in all the necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which He granted to you, to watch over their home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, heaven may find their family unbroken in the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Amen.

:crossrc:

*Memorare *
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remembering you and your family in my daily prayers. God bless :console:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.