I'm thankful for

…everything God has blessed me with - my family/friends, my job, my home, my health, I could go on and on and on (like the bunny :p) I’m also thankful for all of the wonderful people I have met here on CAF - to be honest, coming to this site was the “nudge” I needed to come back Home and I am forever greatful for everyone because of this.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

My faith!
**My husband!
****My family!
**My doggies!

1. My 3 cats (and they insisted on being placed first
  2. AA sobriety date 24 February 1984
  3. Crossing the tiber 2007
    etc etc etc

My belly-baby, although a surprise I am so looking forward to meeting him and rounding up this family to six! For the midwife who will help deliver him, I find so much gratitude in giving birth at home among family and in quiet peace. I am thankful for my health and the baby’s health to be able to do so.

My kids, who encourage me to live each day to it’s fullest, and when they don’t I am reminded to tell them to live each day to the fullest. For the pride they give me, and the strength, encouragement and love they inspire.

My husband who because I am about to give birth is for the first time cooking the entire feast for us tomorrow. He’s so serious about it he has been planning and shopping for WEEKS to be ready!

My new church, where I feel so happy and comfortable, and back in God’s fold with peace.

For the Catholic school who took my kids (on partial scholarship) and saved my son from the little bullies.

For the Holy Spirit who let’s me know He is present each time I attend mass.

For my dear friends who plan on being here to help with kids and labor while I give birth. Who send me diaper wraps and breastpumps just as I am about to give birth. I am so cared for!

For our home and for our families who are quick to support and very slow to redicule.

For Sister Bernadette. Just because.

I am sure I have more. I am a grateful lady!

For God, because He’s always there

For my family, who has always supported me

For the friends I have, both new and old, who’ve shared both good times and bad with me

For the chance to receive a college education

For the chance to live in a big city

For the awesome Catholic community I’ve found on campus

For the chance to learn about the world

For the little boy I sponsor

For the fact that I can dare to dream

For the fact that I’m alive!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.