I'm trying to find direction! also friends and family

I'm 23 (well, next week I am), in law school, and have determined that this first year of it is going to be my last. However, I don't know what I'm supposed to do with my life now. Can you guys pray for me so I can find it?

Also can you pray for a bunnnnnnch of people?
S, who is stressed at work (though in a job she loves!) and has an impending visit from a sister she has a tense relationship with.
B, who was always my moral compass but who I'm starting to worry about, and who is looking for a job that best uses her talents.
C, who also has no direction, but has a major undergrad project coming up that might make or break her chances of doing graduate work in her field of study.
E, who always knows exactly what she's going to do and could do anything with her abilities if she could get the money for it. She's also doing 5000 different things at any time, though, and needs help keeping sane while juggling them (she juggles them well!).
C2, who is trying to get through romantic difficulties, but is also getting dragged back into the Church at a snail's pace :DDDDDDD
E2, who is doing perfectly to most people, but came out a month or so ago and is pursuing a romance that wouldn't end well even if it was heterosexual.
M, who has also jumped into a romantic relationship that is a terrible idea for both parties and is pretty much an impending trainwreck in a lot of other ways, but either doesn't realize it or pretends it isn't happening.
S2, who is... pretty stable actually, but people who look like they don't need it still do!
G, who sees me as an older sister and needs a lot of guidance as to what's right and what isn't.

Thanks everyone!

For you power of heart

Prayer for God's Guidance
Father in Heaven,
You made me Your child
and called me to walk in the Light of Christ.
Free me from darkness
and keep me in the Light of Your Truth.
The Light of Jesus has scattered
the darkness of hatred and sin.
Called to that Light,
I ask for Your guidance.
Form my life in Your Truth,
my heart in Your Love.
Through the Holy Eucharist,
give me the power of Your Grace
that I may walk in the Light of Jesus
and serve Him faithfully.

Prayer to One's Guardian Angel
Dear Angel, in His goodness
God gave you to me to guide, protect, and enlighten me,
and to bring me back to the right way when I go astray.
Encourage me when I am disheartened,
and instruct me when I err in judgment.
Help me to become more Christlike,
and so some day to be accepted
into the company of Angels and Saints in heaven.
Amen

For your friends

Guardian Angel,
watch over those whose names you can read in my heart.
Guard over them with every care
and make their way easy and their labours fruitful.
Dry their tears if they weep;
sanctify their joys;
raise their courage if they weaken;
restore their hope if they lose heart,
their health if they be ill,
truth if they err,
repentance if they fail.

You have concern for so many people that whatever you do I guess it will be in helping others, in praying for them, but also in using the intelligence that got you into Law school, for helping you to halp others with their problems! May God grant it will be so and that you find the best avenue for your talents and compassion for helping others,

“Let us love one another, since love comes from God.” [John 4:7]
Our love “is not to be mere words or mere talk, but something real and active; only by this can we be certain that we are children of the truth.” [John 3:18-19]

[FONT=Bookman Old Style][FONT=Verdana]“Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You; or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and make You welcome; naked and clothe You; sick or in prison and go to see You?” Jesus replies “I tell you solemnly, in so far as you did this to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me.” “In so far as you neglected to do this to one of the least, you neglected to do it to me.” [Matthew 25:37-40, 45-46]

I’ll remember you and each person you named at Mass today.[/FONT][/FONT]

Praying that God gives you direction and for all of your friends ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion
- inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us
and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent,
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen

Dear power of heart,

You and your friends will be included in my daily prayers in front of the Blessed Sacrament. I'll pray you find direction and that you and your friends have all your needs met, both spiritual and temporal. Peace!

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Lord Jesus, this person has concern for so many people. Assist this person to use the gift of intelligence, talents, and compassion, for helping others with their problems!

“Let us love one another, since love comes from God.” [John 4:7]
Our love “is not to be mere words or mere talk, but something real and active; only by this can we be certain that we are children of the truth.” [John 3:18-19]

[FONT=Bookman Old Style][FONT=Verdana]“Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You; or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and make You welcome; naked and clothe You; sick or in prison and go to see You?” Jesus replies “I tell you solemnly, in so far as you did this to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me.” “In so far as you neglected to do this to one of the least, you neglected to do it to me.” [Matthew 25:37-40, 45-46]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Praying.

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.