I'm under threat from jihadists!

Dear friends, some of you may remember me, I would like to know your ideas or helps. Lately I have been under threats from muslim jihadists or Wahhabi groups that live in my country. I have been keeping in secret the fact that I left islam and that I converted to catholicism, I have been posting in fb in different topics, also I’ve engaged in conversation about islam and the dangerous that comes from jihadists and radicals but this was not dangerous until they found out that I changed religion and I converted to islam, they broke my facebook password, now they have been giving me threats that Islam orders that I should be killed for leaving islam and they would be happy to fulfill this order. This is knd a short version of the story, don’t know if they really will do smthg but Im afraid bcs they really believe that, I also dont have any protection from the state, I know that :confused:

:confused:

Praying for you, a quick and powerful emergency prayer for your protection:

Holy Mary, Mother of God
spread the effect of grace of thy Flame of Love over all humanity,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

God bless you, Sir!

I will keep you in our prayers along with all those who are suffering for their Christian Faith.

PLEASE Consider playing the Rosary DAILY! Our Lady does not ignore the pleas of her faithful servants. There have been countless miracles attained for people who pray the rosary daily! Look up the book “Miracles of the Rosary”, by St Louis DeMontfort- it will be of great help to you.

Please don’t forget, as a Catholic you have countless intercesors in Heaven ready and waiting to help you! All you have to do is ask.

I will keep you in my prayers

I’ll add my prayers for you and for all persecuted for the Faith.

I wish there was more we could do, but I hope you understand that Christians have to be extra cautious in these situations because there have been cases in which militant Muslims have posed as persecuted Christians in order to gain information on other hidden Christians in their country.

May God Bless you all my friends for your prayers!

Praying for your intentions.

Thank you!
Dear friend I’m not any of those militant muslims for sure, and Im not from Middle East, here it is not the state who prosecutes catholics but other groups and state dont do nothing. I still believe its not smthg serious but who knows. I am with you in this forum bcs there is the only way I talk to catholics anonymously.

praying and god bless you

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

**Blessed Saint Raphael, Archangel,
We beseech you to help us in all our needs
and trials of this life,
as you, through the power of God,
didst restore sight and gave guidance to young Tobit.
We humbly seek your aid and intercession,
that our souls may be healed,
our bodies protected from all ills,
and that through divine grace we may become fit
to dwell in the eternal Glory of God in heaven.

Amen.**

[INDENT]

:amen:

In the Name of Jesus, I rebuke you spirit of ISIS. I command to go directly to Jesus, without manifestation and without harm to me or anyone, so that He can dispose of you according to His Holy Will.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

I have been praying daily for all those under such threats.

PapaAlbani, I will add you specifically to my intentions.

May God bless you, and keep you safe, and preserve your faith and trust.

For those puzzled by this post, there are several muslim dominated countries, apart from Iraq and Iran, etc…, where there is nominal freedom of religion, but Christians and especially converts from Islam get “mob treatment” with no protection from the state. We hear about it in the news, and I have met the refugees.

The poster is obviously avoiding naming his/her country - which is his/her right.

Thanks for the information… that makes sense also.

And thankyou PapaAlbani for this response…

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Praying!

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Keep the faith, my brother, you will be added to the intentions of my Rosaries and our Lady will be close by you in your walk of faith!

The Battle of Lepanto—the Rosary Saves Christendom

The Battle of Lepanto in 1571 was a crucial conflict between the defending Christians and the invading Ottoman Turks, one of the greatest naval battles of all time. The Christian lands around Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean were constantly getting sacked by Muslim pirates, and Ottoman warships were capturing Christian ships and enslaving vast numbers of sailors. Pope Saint Pius V called on the Catholic powers of Europe to unite in a crusade against the enemy threatening Christendom. After raising a crusade, he asked every non-combatant across the whole Christian world to pray the rosary.

Even after this call to arms, the Christian fleet at Lepanto was greatly outnumbered by the Ottoman Turks. As the battle ensued, the Muslims were yelling, screaming, and banging anything that would make noise. In contrast, the Christians kept an ominous silence, weapons in one hand, and rosaries in the other. Soon after, the Christians and the Muslims were immersed in a bloody battle. Don Juan of Austria valiantly led the Christians from the bridge of his flagship. The Muslims took aim at the large crucifix on the main deck of his vessel, but as the cannonball approached, the body of Our Lord miraculously turned to avoid the collision.

[FONT=“Times New Roman”][size=]***Muslim chroniclers of the battle also reported seeing in the sky a lady dressed in armor holding a child, and with a terrible gaze. ***Terrified at the sight, the Turks began to lose control of the fleet, and the Christians pressed the attack. Thus it was that on October 7, 1571, the Christian fleet was blessed with a miraculous victory
Pope Pius V was blessed with a vision of the victory at Lepanto, and ordered public processions in thanksgiving. When messengers arrived in Rome a week later to report the victory of the Christian fleet, they were quite surprised to find everyone already knew the outcome, the Holy Pontiff ordering all the bells in the city rung to announce the news. He immediately credited the victory to Our Lady, establishing October 7th as the feast of the Most Holy Rosary.

A longer prayer, which was also granted an indulgence in 1934, was issued as a Prayer Card by the Catholic Truth Society with an imprimatur from Cardinal Godfrey in 1962.

***Almighty, everlasting God, look with compassion on all those who suffer persecution for justice’ sake.

Grant them grace to carry their cross with patience in the name of Thy beloved Son, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Let the chalice pass from them is such by Thy holy Will: yet, in all things, may Thy Will be done.

Grant to those who persecute, light to see the truth, and the grace of mercy and forgiveness, for they know not what they do.

Mary, Mother of Jesus, Comfort of the Afflicted, help thy children in their time of bitter trial.

O Lord our God, by the sign of Thy holy cross deliver us from our enemies.

[/size][/FONT]

Praying for you specifically and also for other persecuted during this difficult time.

O’ Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those who are in danger,
and guide us from every evil.
May all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen

I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.