I'm very depressed.... again

Hi everyone. If you all could remember me in your prayers, it’d be greatly appreciated. My Catholic ex-fiance added me to his Myspace friends list on Monday and then took me off of it on Tuesday. He came online on Yahoo Messenger on Tuesday and I messaged him and asked him why he took me off his friends list on Myspace. He didn’t answer. I sent him another message telling him that if he didn’t want to talk anymore that he should let me know and it would be fine. He didn’t respond. He finally went offline without even saying hello. I will not name him because I do not want to harm his reputation or anything. I respect this man. He is a good guy. He is not a practicing Catholic so please also pray that he would become a practicing Catholic. I thought that I had a chance to get back together with him when he added me to his Myspace friends list but apparently I did not. I should have known better. Now, I am all depressed about this. I have been looking for a Catholic boyfriend for quite some time now but to no avail. If you all could please pray for me and for my ex-fiance’s conversion, I’d appreciate it. Thank you.

Hang in there. Just leave him alone. Your prayers for him are more important than him accepting you as a friend. You are a good person and tonight I will pray for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Thank you Cristiano. I will be leaving him alone. I put him on my ignore list.

Thank you bre. Your prayers are appreciated.

Holly, I’ll remember you at Mass tomorrow.
I’m sorry you’re hurting.
That man may not wish to be friends, but he’s blessed to have you to pray for him and ask others to pray for him. Even though this friendship might not give you anything, the prayers you offer and elicit may make the difference between your reunion with him in Heaven, and not.
So God bless you, and I do ask God to send you peace and happiness.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’m depressed too… anyways, I’ll pray for you and all the depressed people. May we find joy :o

Lord, please help Holly meet a good Catholic man who can love her like you love your Church. May she keep busy praying and working so she doesn’t think too much about her ex-fiance. Please convert his heart and bring him back to a solid faith in you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.