By now you’ve heard of the 6 Islamic imams who complained about being detained and taken off an aircraft in MN. If you listened to them you would think it was horrible. Ah, but the real story is on www.washingtontimes.com.
What did they really do?
- They prayed loudly and shouted “Allah!” on the concourse and on the plane. You don’t see priests saying Masses on board or fundamentalists leading revival services. They knew exactly what they were doing.
- They switched from their assigned seats, 2 snuck into 1st class.
- They moved seats to cover all the exits of the aircraft, a classic terrorist move.
- They asked for seat belt extensions, but put the belts and buckles on the floor…weapons perhaps?
- They spoke in Arabic and in English they made comments praising Osama bin Laden and of hatred for America.
- Their behavior was registered as a “terrorist probe” of the US airline industry. Guess they were doing some homework for Osama.
They shouldn’t have even been allowed to board. Would you have wanted to fly with them? They did this on purpose. We absolutely should profile Muslims and this shows us why. If you act this way you will get the attention you deserve. I would move to deport everyone of those imams. So don’t be taken in when you hear the pc version of the story.