Immaculate Conception feast day's 12PM Hour of Grace

causa-nostrae-laetitiae.blogspot.com/2008/12/feast-of-immaculate-conception-hour-of.html
REQUEST OF BLESSED MOTHER FOR THE HOUR OF GRACE1. Day and time of Hour of Grace - December 8th Feast of the Immaculate Conception - to be started at 12 noon and will continue until 1 PM (one full hour of prayer)
2. During this hour the person making the 'Hour of Grace' either at home or in the Church must put away all distractions (do not answer the telephone or answer any doors or do anything but totally concentrate on your union with God during this Special Hour of Grace)
3. Begin the Hour of Grace by praying three times the 51st Psalm with outstretched arms. Psalm 51 can be found below.
4. The rest of the Hour of Grace may be spent in silent communication with God meditating upon the Passion of Jesus saying the Holy Rosary, praising God in your own way or by using favorite prayers, singing hymns, meditating upon other Psalms, etc.Please distribute this message to as many people as you can. Remember to pray for your country during this hour. The Blessed Mother has requested that Her message be sent throughout the entire world. Please help the Blessed Virgin Mary to fulfill Her Mission well ... that all souls be drawn to God and that Jesus will be loved in every heart. This is the Perpetual song of her Heart. Let it also be ours.
Psalm 51
1For the leader. A psalm of David,
2when Nathan the prophet came to him after his affair with Bathsheba.3Have mercy on me, God, in your goodness; in your abundant compassion blot out my offense.4Wash away all my guilt; from my sin cleanse me.5For I know my offense; my sin is always before me.6Against you alone have I sinned; I have done such evil in your sight That you are just in your sentence, blameless when you condemn.7True, I was born guilty, a sinner, even as my mother conceived me.8Still, you insist on sincerity of heart; in my inmost being teach me wisdom.9Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure; wash me, make me whiter than snow.10Let me hear sounds of joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice.11Turn away your face from my sins; blot out all my guilt.12A clean heart create for me, God; renew in me a steadfast spirit.13Do not drive me from your presence, nor take from me your holy spirit.14Restore my joy in your salvation; sustain in me a willing spirit.15I will teach the wicked your ways, that sinners may return to you.16Rescue me from death, God, my saving God, that my tongue may praise your healing power.17Lord, open my lips; my mouth will proclaim your praise.184 For you do not desire sacrifice; a burnt offering you would not accept.19My sacrifice, God, is a broken spirit; God, do not spurn a broken, humbled heart.205 Make Zion prosper in your good pleasure; rebuild the walls of Jerusalem.21Then you will be pleased with proper sacrifice, burnt offerings and holocausts; then bullocks will be offered on your altar.
HT A Catholic Mom in Hawaii

I’m so sorry this private revelation is not accepted by the Church :frowning:
it looks like it’s actually been rejected.

theotokos.org.uk/pages/unapprov/rosamyst/rosamyst.html

catholicplanet.com/apparitions/false162.htm

this is very common in false private revelations… using a true title of Mary, making everything seem right, and beautiful, but with little mistakes here and there… almost perfect, but not quite… when you look at accepted revelations, they are kind of different: Mary speaks in another way, gives different instructions. Here, it seems to make sense at first, but if you go a little deeper - something is off (at least to me:confused:)

but I’m sure Our Lady would appreciate us spending time with her and Jesus on the feast of the Immaculate Conception :slight_smile:
God bless!

**And just how does this apply to the Byzantine Churches, who observe this feast on the NINTH of December?

Sounds to me like the supposed revelator was speaking in himself/herself. SURELY Our Lady would have known about the practice of MILLIONS of her clients, both Catholic and Orthodox, about this feast.**

\Religion: Catholic--I lean towards the obedient kind of traditionalism\

I hope you do more than just LEAN towards it. It sounds like you're practicing DISOBEDIENT traditionalism!

Maybe the OP just didn’t know!!

I didn’t know either until I went and looked it up :wink:

Sorry if it's not real. I trusted the one who sent it to me. I'm sure it couldn't hurt the soul to do it, though.

yea there’s nothing wrong with spending an hour with God :thumbsup: even without any special promises.

[quote="foolishmortal, post:5, topic:178910"]
Sorry if it's not real. I trusted the one who sent it to me. I'm sure it couldn't hurt the soul to do it, though.

[/quote]

No hard feelings. Lots of things like this floating around out there. Just be vigilant. Double check everything. We should make ourselves worthy, like Cardinal Ratzinger, of the nickname "Pope's Rottweiler" in that we analyze everything for Orthodoxy.

Thanks for checking. It was a smaller pie in the face for your having done so. I don't know what an OP is, but I'm guessing my friend and those he trusted didn't count on hoaxes about that and so they and I didn't read it through to look for mistakes.

OP stands for “Original Poster” or the person who started the thread which, in this case, is you. :slight_smile:

ANOTHER "private revelation"?:shrug:

It wasn't Ocean Pacific? LOL Remember that brand?

THANKS FOOLISHMORTAL FOR POSTING,
I think it actually is legitimate, as it was printed by the Felician Sisters in their Ave Maria magazine. See link. God Bless!

catholic-church.org/grace/marian/mystical-rose.htm

Here is another website that offers the history with the approval of the local bishop.

catholicpilgrim.org/2013/12/03/rosa-mystica-a-powerful-prayer-during-the-hour-of-grace/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.