'Immaculate Contraception' Ad Withdrawn... "

Well, gee, someone finally grew a conscience! :frowning:

cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2004120809050002965312&dt=20041208090500&w=RTR&coview=

I think we will continue to have insulting ads like this appear as or world becomes more and more secular.

I saw this add on the tube the other day during my commute to work and was sickened! I am so glad action was taken to have it removed.

The add is not only insulting it doesn’t make sense. Do the advertisers even know what the immaculate conception is?

[quote=Michael C]The add is not only insulting it doesn’t make sense. Do the advertisers even know what the immaculate conception is?
[/quote]

I thought the same thing.

A bit sickening like Madonna’s Immaculate Collection.

[quote=Michael C]The add is not only insulting it doesn’t make sense. Do the advertisers even know what the immaculate conception is?
[/quote]

That hit me last night while I was Mass… Hello, do you know who the Immaculate Conception is.

[quote=AmyS]That hit me last night while I was Mass… Hello, do you know who the Immaculate Conception is.
[/quote]

if you’re going to insult us it’s more effective if your theology is correct :slight_smile:

[quote=Michael C]if you’re going to insult us it’s more effective if your theology is correct :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yep, get your fact straight buddy! :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.