Immediate prayer for my husband's job

In Immediate need of prayers for my husband Kurt’s job since his job is ending tomorrow that he will be able to find good work again quickly so we don’t lose our house and belongings. I am so worried and scared!

Praying my heart out for you and Kurt.

Dear St. Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necccessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon Kurt in his anxiety over his preset inability to supposrt his family. Please help him to find gainful emplyoment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from his heart and that he is soon able to provide for those who God has entrusted to his care. Help all of the unemployed and underemployed to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that they may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God.
Amen

Lord, please help Kurt find work soon, so he can pay his bills. Please keep him and Amanda close to your heart and provide for them with your fatherly loving providence. May Kurt and Amanda draw strength from the sacraments and receive you daily, if that is possible - as they will be able to be sustained in strength by your precious Body and Blood. Thank you, lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury,pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen 

This will get Jesus’ attention, just ask him to help you feed your kids:):slight_smile:
Put them in His hands and keep looking
The harder I look the luckier I become:):slight_smile:

God Bless us everyone.:slight_smile:

When Mother Teresa needed a quick miracle, she would pray the Memorare nine times in a row…

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Trust in Mary, I will pray for you

Dear Father, had not Joseph been able to find work, first before his betrothal to Mary, then again as a refugee in Egypt, and later again, in Nazareth, Your beloved Son Jesus and His holy Mother would have been without necessities. Please be mindful of this as You behold Amanda and her husband (and others) in their urgent need for income.

St Joseph please pray for Amanda and her husband (and other unemployed people) that their efforts to find work will quickly be successful.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amanda praying for you’re husband that he may get a job soon. God in you’re mercy hear our prayer

Still praying to St. Joseph.

Praying for your husband to find a new job quickly.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.