Immediate prayer need

My best friend, CJ, fell on the ice, hit his head and has bleeding on the brain. He is in the ICU at a local trauma center. Please pray for him!!!

Dear Lord,

Please touch CJ and be with his family during this difficult time.

We love you Jesus

Amen.

Lord I ask that you be with this young man,that you guide the doctors and nurses as they care for him,and give peace to his family.In Jesus name I pray,Amen.

Praying for you.

Praying for CJ and his family.

Update on CJ..he is an induced coma, still has bleeding on the brain and now we have learned his lower back is broke. Continue to lift him up in prayer.

*Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! :( I will keep CJ in my prayers! *

Please God be with CJ and family, heal them as they struggle to deal with this pain.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end, amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the Fruit of they womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Praying hard for CJ.

Lord, please heal CJ and be with him in a special way as he sleeps in his coma. Please give his family strength and peace in the depths of their souls to endure this trial and to keep hopeful and trusting in you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for healing for your friend CJ ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.