Immediate Prayer Needed for an Adpotion

This was my post from June 3, 2009…since this time her new boyfriend has left…

My spiritual family needs prayers at this moment. They were about to bring their newborn adopted baby home when the birth mother changed her mind. Everyone is meeting at this time. The birth mother is a minor without any family other than a brand new boyfriend (also a minor) who thinks they can live this happily ever after life.

Please pray that the birth mother can make the ultimate sacrifice of love and give this baby up for adoption.

Today they have found out that the birth mother has stated “I think my baby deserves more than a teenage mother.” Tomorrow she is meeting with her social worker and talking about giving the baby to my spiritual family. They are trying not to get their hopes up again…please pray that this infant boy’s best will be considered tomorrow by the birth mother.

Please please pray for the birth mother and her decision. May Holy Mary be with her.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord watch over this precious baby and Your will be done.Keep him safe & guide whoever is responsible for him to look after him well.May he be healthy and nurtured to You Almighty Father.Amen

Lord, please intervene and allow this young teenager to know that her baby is best given up to this loving family who will be able to love and provide for her little baby. I feel badly for the mother, but I really fear for the child and want what is best. May this mother find healing and comfort in knowing that her baby will be well taken care of and loved by a family who will be for the child a home and refuge from the poverty and dangers in life. Help this poor mother to make an act of love for her child and to know that she has Jesus to comfort her and to care for her child with the baby’s new family. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.