IMMEDIATE PRAYERS for DIANE!

Loving Lord,
You know how much Diane has on her plate right now. She, like me is in a dark place, and desperately needs your Light and comfort. I ask you, along with all the angels and saints, to please guide our dear sister out of the darkness and into Your saving Light. We need Diane and love her. I, especially, have a dear place in my heart for her. As she has prayed for me so faithfully, I can only try to reciprocate the graces she has herself and has bestowed upon me. Please accept this urgent cry to You, Lord. Hear my petition, grant Diane peace and strength. In Your most precious name, I pray. Amen.

Blessings,
Judi

Father, in Jesus’ name please flood your merciful love on Diane. Please hold her close and comfort and strengthen her.

Please give her my love, Judi
God be with you too

Prayers for Diane…

Praying for Diane…

Heavenly Father please send you Holy Spirit to guide Diane out of the darkness back into the light, in Jesus name, Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holding Diane in my prayers :gopray2:

Loving God,

We lift up Diane, Joe, and Diane’s mom and ask for your mercy, comfort, healing, and strength in these very challenging and difficult times in their lives. Your sister Diane is having a very tough time but continues to share her prayers and hopes for others while enduring the suffering and hardships in her life. Please grant her special grace and strength during these times. Please send the comfort and warmth of the Holy Spirit to this family and give them hope that your unconditional love will see them through these times. We often do not understand why you give us the suffering and challenges in our lives Lord, please help Diane and Joe to hear your call and understand your Holy plan for their lives. Please help this family see the love you have for them and to receive assistance with all the areas of concern in their daily lives including financial, medical, insurance, and related problems that cause anxiety and worry. You will often bend, but never break us Lord, even though it seems sometimes that we are close to the point of breaking. Please encourage Diane, Joe, and Diane’s mom and give them peace and hope in You.

We pray in the name of your beloved son, our Lord Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please God accept my prayers to you, for Diane your beloved daughter

Praying that the Precious Blood of Jesus, especially from the wound in His Sacred Heart, pour down upon Diane, protecting her from all spiritual and physical harm

Praying very hard for Diane and Joe!

Father you know what Diane is facing, the cancer Joe has is the worst kind, father without your healing Joe he will not be able to heal, you can provide thqat healing this moment or any moment you control all things, even though we do not understand things like pancreatic cancer we know you are a caring God who promises to provide for us. Please provide healing for Joe and comfort for Diane provide peace and grace and provide for all their needs, you Father know what all those needs are, we pray that you provide healing and provide financially for this family that both Joe and Diane’s Mom are healed and that they live long and prosprous lifes that are an inspiration to all they contact are in contact with in his holy name I pray, amen

In Jesus’ name, Father, please retore Diane’s hope and faiith and give her new life.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Diane, you have prayed for me and my family when you had nothing but pain in your life, you have gone on with your husband sick and your mother getting sick, yet you keep going. To all of us you are a sign of God’s love of what a christian should be, you are to Joe and your Mother what my wife was/is to me, the strength that holds families together and keeps everyone going when there appears nothing to go forward for, without your hope and pryerws where would Joe and your mother be, they wouldnt be where they are, they need you, the world needs you, we need you, you cant quit or get down on yourself, God doesnt want you to do that and you love jess to much not to do what he wants, so wash your face, brush yor teeth, throw back the curtains and yell as loud as you can that the world is going to have to do better than that if its going to get Diane!!!We all lov e you and we will pray for you cause we cant do anything else, keep on for everyones sake including yors, god bless you, in Jesus name amen

Dearest Diane,

My prayer intentions are for you tonight. Rest well. Soak in all our prayers as we lift you up to Our Dear Lord.

Much love,

Judi

Diane,
I’m still praying for you: that God will give you strength, courage, fortitude and perseverence during this severe trial. Hang in there, hon!

Love,
Judi

Praying for Diane.

Christ be our light, shine for Diane in her darkness, today.

Dear Lord please keep her close to your heart.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.