IMMEDIATE PRAYERS for DIANE!

“Eternal Father I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Hail, Mary! Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN.

Amen

Praying fop diane
grandma glor

Still praying

You two are very much in my mind. I was praying for you both in my Adoration hours yesterday. And it was several hours, because two people cancelled and there was time otherwise unaccounted for, so I filled in for others as well as my own hour. I prayed for everyone, all drifting through my mind with their needs, but I worry a bit about you two.

Loving God,

We lift up Diane, Joe, and Diane’s mom and ask for your mercy, comfort, healing, and strength in these very challenging and difficult times in their lives. Your sister Diane is having a very tough time but continues to share her prayers and hopes for others while enduring the suffering and hardships in her life. Please grant her special grace and strength during these times. Please send the comfort and warmth of the Holy Spirit to this family and give them hope that your unconditional love will see them through these times. We often do not understand why you give us the suffering and challenges in our lives Lord, please help Diane and Joe to hear your call and understand your Holy plan for their lives. Please help this family see the love you have for them and to receive assistance with all the areas of concern in their daily lives including financial, medical, insurance, and related problems that cause anxiety and worry. You will often bend, but never break us Lord, even though it seems sometimes that we are close to the point of breaking. Please encourage Diane, Joe, and Diane’s mom and give them peace and hope in You.

We pray in the name of your beloved son, our Lord Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those
who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Praying for you and your family, Diane. May God give you the peace and strength you need to persevere in this trial.

Diane,

You are still in my prayers and will continue to be!

Love,
Judi

Still in my prayers :signofcross:

Still praying for you Diane

Dear God, I’m not going to beat around the bush any longer, you know the disease Joe has the problems Diane has her Moms health, the disease is deadly, it will be cured only with your intervention, you do intervene and God please do so for this family. Heal the cancer anywhere in Joes body, only you can do so. Provide for this family. They need your intervention on the issue of financies, please provide for them. For your daughter who has been the care giver and had to be the rock for the family provide comfort, peace and also joy.

I need all these things timely dear Lord, you know the hour, in your name amen.

Praying for Diane…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dearest Diane,

I am still praying for you. Please PM me when you have the time or feel like it.

Much love,
Judi

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Loving Father, place your hands on Diane and let her know that you are near. Let her see that she is not alone and that all who are praying for her now join the angels and saints in heaven to send graces and comfort to her. Give her the strength and courage she needs to fight the battle of depression and whatever challenges she is facing. In the name of Jesus, we pray

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those
Who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.