Immediate prayers needed!

I’m sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this under, but a lot mor people seem to come to this one.

April, this girl I know, is under heavy heavy attacks from Satan, right now and has been all day, in all forms, so if you could please pray for her and spread her as an intention, I would be most indebted to you all and thank all you who do pray for her.

Please and Thank you, God Bless!!!

She is in my prayers, and I also pray that your compassion will be a source of strength for her.

Sprinkle Holy Water all over. Holy water is the MOST, the NUMBER ONE sacramentals to deal with evil spirit. Get some water blessed by deacon or priest.

Give her miraculous medal, scapular. Blessed them.

If she’s a Catholic, go to confession and truthfully confess al sins. It helps ALOT!

Prayer on the way.

Thank you both and all those who are praying for her who haven’t responded, she is not Catholic by the way. But thank you very much for the suggestions.God bless you all!

[quote=aSaintoneday]Thank you both and all those who are praying for her who haven’t responded, she is not Catholic by the way. But thank you very much for the suggestions.God bless you all!
[/quote]

Then she can’t go to confession. But do all the others. Sprinkle her room. Let her carry a botle.

She probably needs to be exorcised. HOWEVER, she must first be baptized into Holy Mother Church, confirmed, go to confession and receive the Holy Eucharist and then undergo an exorcised–if the attacks persists this far.

Its not that she is posessed, it is just that Satan through many different people today have really mentially, emtionally, and spiritually attacked her, brutally too, and than just in her own mind too.

Yes i have been and still heartly trying to have her see the Catholic Church as the real Church, and all that the Catholic Church offers namely the Eucharist. but her whole family belongs to the Church of Christ, so now if she did convert, everyone she knows and loves would shun her completely until she would return the the “C of C”. and she is only my age too, which is 17, so there are more issues at hand, that go into play.

But thank you for your prayers and your response, i hope that did come off mean or something like mean back to you, cause i didnt mean it that way.

Thank you and God bless!

aSaintoneday:

Other than to pray, the advice given by the other participants on this thread isn’t very wise.

The best thing for your friend is probably to go see a good Christian psychologist. She probably has some serious mental problems, and is not being directly pestered by the devil at all.

In fact, giving her sacramentals and such might actually make her problem worse, as it might convince her that she’s suffering from a condition that she doesn’t really have (i.e. demonic obsession).

Like I said, take her to a Christian psychologist; he’s best able to determine whether or not her condition is natural or supernatural.

If she’s not bother by demon and only mental problem, the sacramentals would not harm her. There’s nothing to loose.

If she’s not bother by demon and only mental problem, the sacramentals would not harm her. There’s nothing to loose.

Depending on the nature of her disorder, it actually could make her worse. It could reinforce a fanatical, excessive, misdirected attachment to religion that makes her think she is being obsessed by Satan.

Another example is when a person is obsessed with ritual, to the point that they break down hysterically when their religious, non-obligatory rituals are interrupted (I forget the technical name of this particular disorder). Sacramentals and other devotional items can also cause more harm to such a person, as they can be easily misused.

In my own spiritual life, I’ve often had to cut back on my use of sacramentals, as I found I got easily discouraged when work, school, or rehearsal hindered my carrying out of all the religious rituals I developed. This discouragement was actually impairing true spiritual growth.

(I mention these last two scenarios only by way of comparison and example.)

In short, the right thing and the wrong time is the wrong thing. Even sacramentals can be put to bad use, intentionally or not.

Then I suggest asaintoneday put the sacramentals somewhere where he/she can’t see. And also sprinkle the Holy water without her/him knowing it.

[quote=aSaintoneday]I’m sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this under, but a lot mor people seem to come to this one.

April, this girl I know, is under heavy heavy attacks from Satan, right now and has been all day, in all forms, so if you could please pray for her and spread her as an intention, I would be most indebted to you all and thank all you who do pray for her.

Please and Thank you, God Bless!!!
[/quote]

Hi aSaintoneday,
I have read your request and prayed for your friend already.
May God lift her up, in Christ’s holy name.
Christ be with you also
walk in love
edwinG

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Dear Blessed Mother,

Please inspire all to attend Mass and pray Your Rosary. Please hear and intercede to help saintoneday and friend. Please assure all that it doesn’t matter if one is Catholic or not to receive the blessings of prayer and Sacraments. Please assure all that going directly to a local Catholic priest for these matters is paramount.

Here are three links for anyone who reads this post.

24/7 online Daily Mass
www.catholictv.com/shows/daily-mass

24/7 online Rosary in real time with all the world. Intentions may be posted. Intentions of others from around the world are posted, too, for prayers.
www.comepraytherosary.org

Please deliver this prayer unto Thy Son: Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy Mercy, Amen.

Here are all the Mysteries of the Rosary
The Joyful Mysteries
The Luminous Mysteries
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Glorious Mysteries
Here is a link to learn more in detail about the Rosary:
catholicity.com/prayer/rosary.html

Before sleep, I’ll meet You in the following decades of the Luminous Mysteries. Please thank Saint Pope John Paul 2 for instituting these great mysteries about Your Son’s life.

The Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist
Jesus’ First Miracle at the Wedding of Cana (Thanks for encouraging Him, dear Mary.)
The Proclamation (Sermon on the Mount)
The Transfiguration (Jesus told Peter & James that what happens on the mountain, stays on the mountain … until further notice.)
The Institution of the Eucharist (Even after thousands of years, we can unite with Him in Body & Spirit anywhere around the world. Please thank Him again, for this awesome gift.)

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Offering a rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy for April…

You have good intentions, my dear.

This thread is dated from October, 2004.

And Jesus said: “Behold, I shall be with you always, even 'til the end of time.” :wink:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.