Immediate prayers needed!

April, this girl I know, is under heavy heavy attacks from Satan, right now and has been all day, in all forms, so if you could please pray for her and spread her as an intention, I would be most indebted to you all and thank all you who do pray for her.

Please and Thank you, God Bless!!!

Prayers for April forthcoming!

I TOO KNOW THE FEELING .BUT I WILL ASK OUR BELOVED FRIEND TO HEAL GOD BLESS BISHOP CORNELIUS +

Thank you both so very much, and all other who are praying for her.

God bless each and every one of you with a great abundance!

I am starting to pray immediately.

Im praying for her as always…
you know that

God Bless:blessyou:

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Dear Blessed Mother,

In the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, our Lord we pray.
God Willing, please hear and intercede for aSaintoneday and friend. Please inspire all to go to Mass and pray Your Rosary. Please assure all that one does not have to be Catholic to do these things.

Please assure all that one does not have to be Catholic, nor a certain age to ask any Catholic priest information about any issues one questions or inhibits growth. The decision to become Catholic must be done freely and in Love. One does not have to be Catholic to hear the stance of the Catholic Church from a Catholic priest. Inspire all who are thus troubled to go to the nearest Catholic Parish and ask to speak with a priest.

Here are three links for anyone who reads this post.

24/7 online Daily Mass
www.catholictv.com/shows/daily-mass

24/7 online Rosary in real time with all the world. Intentions may be posted. Intentions of others from around the world are posted, too, for prayers.
www.comepraytherosary.org

Here is a link with detailed information on how to pray the Rosary.
catholicity.com/prayer/rosary.html

Before sleep, I’ll meet You in the following decades of the Luminous Mysteries. Please thank Saint Pope John Paul 2 for instituting these great mysteries about Your Son’s life.

The Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist
Jesus’ First Miracle at the Wedding of Cana (Thanks for encouraging Him, dear Mary.)
The Proclamation (Sermon on the Mount)
The Transfiguration (Jesus told Peter & James that what happens on the mountain, stays on the mountain … until further notice.)
The Institution of the Eucharist (Even after thousands of years, we can unite with Him in Body & Spirit anywhere around the world. Please thank Him again, for this awesome gift.)

In the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, our Lord we pray that You hear and answer our prayers, dear Blessed Mother, Amen.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.