Immigration

As I said, my main concern is with their loyalty. Otherwise, most immigrant groups are hard workers and the Hispanics especially are fellow Catholics, for the most part. Highly desirable.

We do not have to get them all to make deportation effective or successful. It isn’t an all-or-nothing thing, just as enforcing criminal law isn’t. Just because our DA’s/law enforcement cannot capture and prosecute all criminals, doesn’t mean that we should not prosecute any. Same way with immigration.

0 Likes

You’re right, for this forum. I got "*** 's and had to use hyphens just for c-r-a-p-p-y.

But there are things I see that I don’t like about you. And not being able to call a lousy Nation/Spade what it is, is one.

0 Likes

Goodness, and that’s without knowing who I am. Can you be more specific on what those other things are.

God bless,
Michael

0 Likes

You seem too sensitive, squeemish and politically correct, and could not take it. So I cannot. :wink:

0 Likes

I’ve never been known for being politically correct and squeemish when it comes to religion and politics. Actually, I’ve been known for being the opposite. However, I believe immigration is a complicated issue that cannot be resolved so easily. Although I am not an immigrant (legal or illegal), I can understand why so many people leave their land and families and enter the U.S illegally. We are talking about human beings here and that’s why I refuse to treat this issue casually.

God Bless,
Michael

0 Likes

And what about the militant ones who are crying that this is their country and they are going to take it back?

0 Likes

And that is wrong. But how many are actually engaging in that rhetoric?

God bless,
Michael

0 Likes

didn’t most of the USA belong to Mexico before we took it by force of arms? (what was that about "thou shalt not steal …? i guess it don’t matter, it was so long ago.)

by the way, the patron saint of Mexico is Our Lady of Guadalupe, who is Jesus’s mother in case you didn’t know. she visited Mexico in person in the 19th century.

who is our patron saint here in the US? oh yeah, it’s St. Mammon. i wonder which country Jesus thinks is ******?

0 Likes

I don’t think Jesus swears. :rolleyes:

0 Likes

MOST of the USA? No.
Study history.

0 Likes

7 posts pruned for charity or language failings.

Please review the Forum Rules and Banned Topics Policy and post accordingly in the future.

MF

0 Likes

Actually if you must steal bread to feed your starving family then this is perfectly acceptable.

0 Likes

closed #33
0 Likes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.