Imminent Iran nuclear threat? A timeline of warnings since 1979

Breathless predictions that the Islamic Republic will soon be at the brink of nuclear capability, or - worse - acquire an actual nuclear bomb, are not new…

csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2011/1108/Imminent-Iran-nuclear-threat-A-timeline-of-warnings-since-1979/Earliest-warnings-1979-84

Netanyahu has been singing this tired old tune for decades now. I'd say it's time we stopped taking his bluster seriously, except the possibility exists that he would drag us into a catastrophic war.

I feel that we should take the immediate situation in iran seriously. Iran I’m sure hasn’t been this chaotic since now. Iran is prettty serious. On the safe side, I wouldnt give them too much room.

Sins comitted in the world today are far worse and far more abundant than in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah IMHO.

Ergo the war is coming regardless of any 'Policy' any political figure or Nation makes.

I assert: Get used to the idea.

The best we can do is to pray for Jerusalem and for peace. Also, not to give up hope.:gopray2:

What sort of action would you take?

Not a recent news article

There are other threads on the crisis between Israel and Iran, post it on one of those.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.