Important article about George Soros

I would think the fact that he brought the bank of England to its knees would be enough to get anyone’s attention. He did that on purpose and for profit to the tune of 1 billion dollars.

From the linked article:

All the people in the various elements of this New World Order movement fully expected that Hillary Clinton’s election would lead to the implementation of the final stages of their plans.

[The One-Worlders] are enraged and hysterical that their expectations of a dizzying final achievement of the total power of man as god has been smashed.

American public education institutions, especially due to the influence of wealthy, far-leftist teachers unions, have long ago been taken over and co-opted into propagandizing students every day with their anti-American, anti-Christian ideological world view.

Masonry, forbidden to Catholics, and similar societies of anti-Christian elites who still exert substantial influence in the world.

Most astonishingly, the Vatican itself seems involved as Pope Francis, the German bishops and others around him have openly developed close relationships with many leading One-Worlders. . .

Reports suggest George Soros favored Bergoglio during the Conclave that elected him pope.

Militant Islam – Angela Merkel, other EU leaders, George Soros and other “progressive” New World Order advocates, even within the Catholic Church, are using a contrived, massive influx of aggressive Islamists (many Muslims are not Islamists, but too many are) into the West to force the one-world, open-borders New World Order onto the West.

Come on. A lot of phony reporting here (if you must dignify this rant with the word “reporting”). "Reports suggest. . . " Of course, claims like that are always unsourced.

And Soros playing a part in the conclave that elected Francis? That’s just silly.

Catholic Culture.Org’s website review of Lifesite News
catholicculture.org/culture/reviews/view.cfm?recnum=4327

Thank you

nothing like sunshine to disinfect the laundry

Then again…maybe Catholic Culture’s rating for this might change.

No. Lifesitenews is a ‘news’ website for Republican, anti-Pope Catholics who want to be told that God thinks exactly how they do. It’s one of those sites that exists to extract money from donors in an Internet (& Catholic) version of tele-evangelism. Kind of like Church Militant.

Thanks for the link, I am interested in learning a lot more about George Soros although I don’t think the article spends much time doing this.

As a teacher I do relate with what was described regarding teacher unions and syllabus.

Thanks Seamus for the information ratings on the site.

catholicnewsagency.com/news/for-george-soros-ireland-abortion-fight-may-be-first-step-against-catholic-countries-97748/

Not surprising.

Fortunately, more people are becoming aware of what a dangerous and powerful man
Mr. Soros is, but not enough. His money and fingerprints are everywhere around the world. Russia and Hungary are very aware of the threat he poses. His influence around the word has been frightening.

George Soros should not be taken lightly.

Most Catholics seem to be Repubs nowadays, so I don’t think “Republican, anti-Pope Catholics…” quite works.

Kind of like our president. Must be a billionaire thing.

Actually, George Soros is a big investor with Donald Trump. So, there are some very real and deep questions about their relationship.

Big names back Trump tower

articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

You must have some newer statistics. As of one year ago, it was 44% / 37% in favor of the Democrats. Do you really think things have changed that much in one year?

It must, however, conform to the political views of the moderators of this forum.

It actually works fine. It helps to be to be a fan of LifeSiteNews and their skewed coverage. Not all Republican Catholics are anti-Pope and not all anti-Pope “Catholics” are Republican, though I find most are.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.