Important for Friend

I have a friend from Czech Republic who is in a strange country, has a lot of problems, and is worried about getting kicked out of her house. And there’s not really much I can do. It’s terrible. :frowning: So please pray for her…thanks.

Praying for your friend.

Oh wow. I know how hard being in a foreign country can be even in optimum conditions. This must be pretty agonizing for your friend. Prayers for her peace and yours coming your way.

Holding your friend in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father we ask Your protection and assistance for JustACybersoul’s friend from Czech Republic who is in a foreign country. She has several problems, and is worried about being evicted. Please help her in the name of Your Son Jesus, whose birth was in a strange town under poor circomstances, and he was rendered homeless with His family even as a young child when His family fled to Egypt.

Maother Mary and St Joseph please pray for her.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

May the angels watch over and guard your friend. May she look to God for her help and salvation.

Your friend will be remembered in my daily rosaries, Masses and adorations. I pray that the Good Lord protect her and sheild her from all harm. Amen.

Still praying.

Heavenly Father we ask Your protection and assistance for JustACybersoul’s friend from Czech Republic who is in a foreign country. She has several problems, and is worried about being evicted. Please help her in the name of Your Son Jesus, whose birth was in a strange town under poor circomstances, and he was rendered homeless with His family even as a young child when His family fled to Egypt.

Mother Mary and St Joseph please pray for her.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.