Important prayer request

I graduate from here later this month and I do not have a job. (And they say a master’s degree should help.) I found out though recently that my boss is about to retire. (Her job is not a student position.) I have let the big boss know that I am interested in her position and that I am not only interested I would really love to be able to take over for her once she retires this summer. So I am just waiting to see what he says, I am not optimistic (I do tend to be a pessimist ) But I really would like this job, it would be a great fit, and I just need prayers that my boss will allow this.

Peace.

Lord, I pray that you lead dsears to the right job for him/her. I ask this through the intercession of Mama Mary.

Dear Lord, we trust to Your kindness.
We ask You for all the grace, wisdom and balance that dsears may require for this position if it be according to all that is best.
Please allow Your Angels to arrange and prepare all that is needed for dsears welfare and future, and that of everyone concerned.

Thank You dear Lord

Praying that this will be the right opporutnity for you

Please God hear the prayers of dsears and the prayers of others for his or her intentions as well as the prayers of others for this intention. Arrange things according to your holy will and allow dsears to accept whatever your will may be. Amen.

I am praying that this is the right job and right opportunity for you.

Praying hard.

I am praying.

Praying that you find some meaningful work and that you are offered the position that you desire after the person retires …

I will pray a Rosary for your intention. If it is His will, may God bless you with this job! :slight_smile:

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Just thought I would give you guys an update. Nothing has been decided on by the school, but with every passing day it seems like my chances of getting hired increase. My boss even wants to start traning me, but has to wait on offical word from the school. I do plan on checking in with some key people later on this afternoon to see if there is any updates. Graduation is this Saturday and I need prayers that this will fall into place.

Praying that this job will come through for you.

prayers that the job opportunity will work out.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.