Important Question

What does this mean? Should I not be on the internet, as that is one of my usual activities?

"1. The elect are to be advised that on Holy Saturday they should refrain from their usual activities, spend their time in prayer and reflection, and as far as they can, observe a fast."

And I'm a Candidate. Does the above quote apply to me too?

If it does, do I need to go to Confession before my Confirmation and First Communion tonight?

Well, I’m going to Confession just in case.

Are you baptized? :confused:

Please don't be scrupulous.

[quote="Zenkai, post:1, topic:320936"]
What does this mean? Should I not be on the internet, as that is one of my usual activities?

"1. The elect are to be advised that on Holy Saturday they should refrain from their usual activities, spend their time in prayer and reflection, and as far as they can, observe a fast."

And I'm a Candidate. Does the above quote apply to me too?

If it does, do I need to go to Confession before my Confirmation and First Communion tonight?

[/quote]

It's a worse "sin" to be anxious (and no I don't think you are being sinful right now - you're just a bit nervous and are seeking some advice).

Please just take some time and absorb the wonder that is to come today -= you will be received into the Body of Christ.

Cast off doubt and fear, do not be afraid.

Breathe deep, and be at peace.

And Welcome!!!!!!

Welcome Home Zenkai!

The point of going beyond your ordinary routine is to spend time in prayer and preparation. . .
If you find the internet to be a useful source of prayerful material (sites like Laudate and many, many others), there's no harm.

Congratulations!

[quote="triumphguy, post:5, topic:320936"]
Please just take some time and absorb the wonder that is to come today -= you will be received into the Body of Christ.

[/quote]

Isn't he already a member of the Body of Christ by virtue of his baptism? I think that he is, and tonight he will be received into the visible Church.

[quote="Elizium23, post:7, topic:320936"]
Isn't he already a member of the Body of Christ by virtue of his baptism? I think that he is, and tonight he will be received into the visible Church.

[/quote]

true - OK received into the Church as a fully participating member.:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.