In Christmas Spirit to ALL people-please share

**Peace to all,:wave:

this is the season when we all prepare ourselves to welcome Christ again in our lives and hearts and minds. To be worthy, we must cleanse our hearts and minds .:**:gopray:

Let’s us remember His words in the most beautiful Sermon of the Mount :bible1: :
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me. :heart:

“You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot”

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a mountain cannot be hidden.”

" Just so, your light must shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father."

" if you bring your gift to the altar, and there recall that your brother has anything against you,

leave your gift there at the altar, go first and be reconciled with your brother, and then come and offer your gift."**

**We are all humans and we are all guilty of being sinful, of not being the “light and salt” of this world (one time or the other).

In light of this coming Christmas, i pray that we all hold each others’ hands and pray for those who persecute us, offer apologies to those we hurt for whatever reason, and pray for the King of Peace that He brings peace to this miserable earth. He told us that we are not people of this world, so let’s pray that He gives us the strenghth to show that we are His people, not people of this world, and the power to be the light and salt of the World as He wants us to be**.:gopray2:

Please offer you sincere wishes and prayers or apologies on this thread from today till the Christmas day and we’ll offer all our prayers and apologies to the Lord on Christmas Eve.

Let this thread be our common gift from CAF to our Lord.
:yup: :yup:

:wave: How great of you! This is beautiful. I love it.

Yes I would like to offer my prayers to everyone here on this forum. :gopray:

Especially to one person. I don’t want to pinpoint any names (there is just one person on this forum who has really persecuted me) but God knows of whom I speak. I will pray for that person. And I forgive this person wholeheartedly. :gopray:

Explore Sandra Liceaga

This is what is supposed to happen in Mass when we offer the sign of Peace. We are to be reconciled with one another before we receive Jesus in Holy Communion. Because after all, not only are we in union with Jesus, we are also in union with everyone else in that church who has received Jesus in Holy Communion.

Peace, Love and God Bless. :gopray:

I’d like to offer my prayers to all people on CAF and around the world, especially the persecuted, the poor, the sick, those in prison and those who lost dear ones, and to the souls of all who died. And i pray for the conversion of sinners and the union of the faithful.:gopray2:

I apologize to anyone i hurt directly or indirectly, knowingly and unknowingly. I ask His forgiveness for focusing sometimes on my will instead of His.:gopray:

I found this prayer on Catholic.org and it happens to match my OP so i’d like to share it :

***God of love, Father of all, the darkness that covered the earth has given way to the bright dawn of your Word made flesh. Make us a people of this light. Make us faithful to your Word, that we may bring your life to the waiting world. Grant this through Christ our Lord. :amen: ***:heart:

PS: am using red/green colors to match the spirit of Christmas:bounce:

:love: :bounce:

I have an urgent prayer request. My next door neighbor’s 34 year old son just died last night in the hospital. He had many many health issues. However, we still expected him to be ok. You can imagine the shock of it all. To make matters worse, the boys mother is in the hospital in ICU and they do not know what is wrong with her. They told her about her son and she is now sedated. She may not be able to go to her son’s funeral.

I spoke with the family and they are holding up probably because they have to to get through the next couple of days because of the arrangements. My neighbor and I are taking care of their cat and praying for them. I and they would appreciate your prayers for healing,peace,monetary issues for funeral and just that God would comfort them through this horrible time.

Thank you and God Bless you.

Absolutely I will pray for your intention :gopray2:

And may God grant me the grace to truly and sincerely forgive anyone who has offended me. And to realise just how many I have probably hurt and offended and beg their forgiveness.

AMEN!

http://bestsmileys.com/religous/5.gifInJesus. What a great thread.

http://bestsmileys.com/sad/10.gif I also apologize to anyone I may have hurt directly or indirectly, knowingly and unknowingly.

Prayers going up now!

I will pray for these people. I hope all turns out well.
:gopray: May perpetual light shine him and may his soul, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. :gopray:

I know there are people that I hurt and I apologize to them right now. I am so sorry :frowning: and I hope you can forgive me.

Allforhim, i’ll join my prayers with others’.

I say my rosary every night before I fall asleep. I will dedicate my prayers for your neighbor and everyone here on this forum.

MERRY CHRISTMAS…I’m so excited that Advent is almost here! Praise Jesus! :love: :gopray2: :amen:

Thanks for the great thread, InJESUS! I found this prayer in a Franciscan Mission Associates Christmas novena booklet.

Prayer for One and All

Blessed Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I recommend to you all persons dear to me. I pray for the sick, the suffering, the hungry, the homeless. I pray for peoples of all faiths and those with no faith at all.

Hear my confident plea for our Holy Father the Pope, for bishops and clergy, for all who are engaged in religious or secular callings. Bless your missionaries spreading the good news of salvation in lands afar. Strengthen the heavily burdened, revive hope in the despairing, grant liberty to victims of injustice and persecution. Impart wisdom to judges, civil servants, and all who hold positions of leadership in the secular realm.

Into your hands, Lord Jesus Christ, I entrust these prayers for one and all. I implore your compassion and mercy for every known and unknown human need, since all power is yours on earth as in heaven. Amen.

**:gopray: **

Vickie

I’d like to offer a very special prayer to a very special friend here on CAF :gopray: who has just sent me a **GORGEOUS **rosary for my birthday! (all the way from USA to my country!) May the Lord bless you… it’s a very precious gift :heart:

:blessyou:

[SIGN]Thank you for thinking about me, my best friend from USA:D[/SIGN]

Wow. Happy Birthday! :smiley:

Happy Birthday, inJesus!:slight_smile:

Thank you all :heart: :blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.