In desperate need of prayers

Hi everyone. I am in desperate need of prayers. Someone is spreading rumors around about me that aren’t true about my best friend and my other friend. My other friend is a compulsive liar and has even stooped to level of crying to get people to believe her. They came to my door accusing me of this. I got very angry and slammed the door in their face after swearing that I didn’t do it. Please pray for me.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end**. Amen

Thanks to both of you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please descend Your Holy Spirit upon this person, and give them Your spirit of patience and peace. Allow them to forgive and pray for their persecutors. Help all parties involved to come to a spirit of mutual understanding and forgiveness. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying for the truth to be known.

The truth is already known by me and my best friend. It is also known by my former friend and an acquaintance of mine. The former friend and acquaintance are both compulsive liars and have not told the truth in this matter. Therefore, some other people involved believe the two compulsive liars. Your prayers are appreciated.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thanks to both of you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Well everyone, I apologized to Kerri and Adam (two of the people involved) for slamming the door in their face just now and I also said hello to them because they were outside by the entrance to my apartment complex. However, they completely ignored me. :frowning: That really hurt my feelings because I know that I am not guilty of what they accuse me of and neither is Darrell. :frowning:

*I’m sorry Holly…sometimes, friendships are hard, and sometimes friends end up not being who we thought they were, I’m praying that you all can reconcile some way, though. *

Thank you whatevergirl. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

:hug3: Praying for you, hang in there. You know the truth, hopefully, this will all blow over soon. I know what you are feeling, it’s upsetting when friends are hurtful. Keep us posted. :o

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.